As I told you before, in this blogpost, I had a photoshoot together with my brother and boyfriend a while ago! During Christmas we finally gave my parents their gift, a photo of us three printed on Canvas!
They were very happy with the result and so am I. I really like the pictures and today I will show you my favorites! I really like the old building where we shot the photos as well. It is actually the place my parents got married 26 years ago and it still looks very nice! What do you think of this photos??
PS: My mom is still waiting to see all of my favorites (since I don’t have them in high resolution yet) but I know she checks out my blog everyday so mom, I hope you like this ones as well! *mwah*
|With my big little brother! 🙂
|With the love of my life! <3
Today I would like to show you this look from last weekend, two weeks ago (I guess) I went to a little town near Rotterdam to have a photoshoot. Not just a photoshoot but a shoot with my boyfriend and my brother for a photo to give to my parents. More than a year ago my parents were celebrating their 25th anniversary and we promised them a photo, then I moved to Eindhoven (which is more than an hour away from my family) and so it took us quite a while… Two weeks ago the shoot finally happened and we made some pretty cool pictures. I will share some of them later (first I want my parents to see their gift of course and my mom reads my blog everyday; PS I love you mom! )
But I am already sharing you party of my outfit of that day, by showing you this one! Which is almost the same; different jewelry, no shawl. I am wearing; Coat with furry collar from Calvin Klein, top with chiffon H&M, skirt H&M, boots from Ecco (available HERE), bag from Deena & Ozzy and my new bracelet from ShopAffaire (available HERE)!
More photos after the ‘read more’ button o fcourse! Let me know in a comment what you think of this look 🙂 Ciao!!
Hi dear followers,
September has been an amazing month, a lot of lovely sunny days, blogger events, fun with my boyfriend and more! From now on I will post some of the, in my humble opinion, coolest personal Instagram shots with you on the first day of the new month. The new Insta-trowback, how I will name it, focuses on what I did in the last month. Most of the pictures will be from Instagram, since it’s an Insta-throwback, but I will also like iPhone photos and photos from events (if I got them later then the blogpost about the event).
I hope you will like this new monthly Instagram blogpost! Please let me know what you think in the comments! Click on read more for a little bit of info about the pictures! 🙂
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Together with a couple of fellow bloggers at the Unlimited PR persevent, The Big U VI! It was amazing and we had a lot of fun! I really love to be with other bloggers since they inspire me, I learn new things about blogging and the fashion business, we experience or experienced the same troubles and great things of blogging. It’s just really nice to be together with like minded people! 🙂
2. Together with fellow bloggers again at the YBS 2.0 launch, a nice event spend with great people. In this photo we are all making a picture to put on our Instagram I think haha.
3. My current obsession, these heels from H&M Trend, and yes the should be on their way to my home now!! Come to mama!!! <3
4. Julia’s lovely Italian food on the dutch trainstations, yummm!
5. Crazy selfie with my boyfriend and an apple 😀
6. Mounira Mansour at the YBS 2.0 launch event, I loved her look especially the pink handbag!
7. Yummmy salad with rucola, apple, cucumber, tomato and chicken.
8. Regrammed Annic from I Love Fashion News!
9. Selfie with Wendy from FabulousstyleWS, we were so happy with our pretty hair at the POM Amsterdam bloggerevent!
1. One of my favorite looks from the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2014 fashionshow!
2. Beautiful Amsterdam, sunny weather, what more can a girl wish for while walking 🙂
3. A sneak peak at my own personalized POM Amsterdam shawl! I am totally in love with it!
4. Haha fun in a photobooth with I guess 6 bloggers haha, I really love this pictures!
And what do we have more?
|On the photo with my (second) favorite POM shawl, I am sure I will buy this beauty sooner or later! 😀
|Photo made at the U-PR event 🙂
I hope you liked this blogpost! 🙂