Happy sunday lovely followers!
Good morning, you all survived Monday haha. At the moment I am working really hard on my inspirational problems, you may have noticed my lag of blogging… Maybe I suffer from ‘winter depression’? I don’t know, I hope not!
But heck, it’s December already! While growing older every year I feel like time is flying by. I can still remember 2011 NYE as if it was only a couple of months away. Well this last month flew by as well. I have been mostly busy with getting a job, have been to a couple bloggers and PR events and I have actually been to a talent day / audition for a Dutch television and radio network.. Wow!
So today I will look back to November with you guys by showing you my Instagram feed from last month! Hope you’ll like it and if you do, don’t forget to follow me! 🙂
Have a lovely day, ciao!!
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. I went to a couple of pressdays from the PR agencies and at FUSE Communication I got this lovely bracelet! Thank you so much, I really love it! The bracelet is from OPS! Objects by the way and you can read and see more HERE & HERE
2. At the PUUR PR Pressday this wall took my breath away! I am actually thinking of buying a couple of the butterfly artifacts for in my hallway 🙂
3. Selfie time, I just got back from the hairdresser and I always love curls!
4. At the BNN (Dutch tv / radio network) talentday.
5. One of the pictures I made at the FUSE Communication Pressday
6. Together with Dutch Fashionblogger Lizzy van der Ligt! She’s so lovely!
7. One of the trend reports (which I made for Halloween)
8. Yummy and healthy salad!
9. And another selfie haha
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. The day before, the Primark finally opened in Eindhoven and it is the biggest one in the Benelux so far! Check out my report about the opening HERE
2. I had my first Bloggers Network Borrel last week and I had a blast! Read my short report about this event HERE
3. One of the many fun pictures that were made during the Network Borrel! 🙂
4. One of the photo’s from my last outfitpost, I need and want to make more outfitposts!
5. I love the Aztec print but I also really like the more Peruvian styles (a little bit similar but different haha) so I made a nice moodboard and trendreport about it! Read more HERE
6. An amazing scenery at the GLOW route through Eindhoven a couple of weeks ago! I really love this returning festival of lights in the city! It speaks to your imagination and inspires you!
7. Ok, I’ll admit, I loved the first movie, but this one was even more epic! I LOVED it so much, and now I am addicted. I can’t wait for the third movie and I will be buying the books as soon as I have a job! May the odds be ever in your favor…
8. Another sort of healthy meal, when I was in Amsterdam a couple of weeks a go me and Sharon from Style Chameleon went for noodles, dim sum and spring rolls, yummmm! 😀
9. Last but not least a collage from the outfit I was wearing during the opening of the Primark in Eindhoven 🙂
Well this is it for today! See you soon! xoxo Saranda
Good morning lovely followers,
Today I just want to spend this lovely quote with you all. I really think love and caring for others is the utmost important thing in life! So never let go of those things! I hope you will all have a wonderful day, make the best out of it and enjoy today as much as possible!
– with love, Saranda
After some bad blogging last week I want to start this week fresh. I already have everything planned inside my head and I really have some cool blogposts coming up this week, so keep checking out Sarandipity regularly! 😉 For today I want to show you this look which I was wearing to my boyfriends family last weekend.
I went for a comfy look with my new oversized and manly cardigan. I really like how the cardigan also looks a bit manly and has a formal collar. By wearing a grey tee with fringes and some lace I made the look a bit more feminine and also the heels and jewelry give this look just the right ammount of femininity it needs. Since the look has mostly basic colors like black and grey I decided that wearing a cobalt blue jeans would totally give the look the perfect pop of color!
What I wore: Oversized cardigan Primark, T-shirt H&M, Cobalt blue jeans Pieces, Heels H&M, Necklace Guess, Bracelet OPS! Objects, Rings Primark, Watch Fossil.
Let me know what YOU think of this look in a comment! And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter to stay up to date at all times!
Good afternoon everyone!
It’s sunday so time for another trend report and this time it’s all about the color white! Winter white or winter wonderland to be precise, according to Glamour.com one of the most wearable trends this season. But…. white colors in the winter, not a lot of people wear it, probably because it is quite risky when it’s raining or when it has rained. Because white just does get dirty very quick and easy. Simple as that. But it is a very pretty color if you wear it the right way!
For example you can combine something white with black (like some of the examples above) or you can combine some white items with a colorful top or nude / brown colors. You can also combine a white top with a jeans or an all white outfit with a denim jacket / blouse. So there are a lot of possibilities how to wear white! For me a white coat would be just perfect!
How would you wear the winter white / winter wonderland trend? Let me know in a comment and don’t forget to join my giveaway!