Grab a button if you were featured this week!
Bobbie Jo at Down Side Up Mommy.
Hi dear followers,
September has been an amazing month, a lot of lovely sunny days, blogger events, fun with my boyfriend and more! From now on I will post some of the, in my humble opinion, coolest personal Instagram shots with you on the first day of the new month. The new Insta-trowback, how I will name it, focuses on what I did in the last month. Most of the pictures will be from Instagram, since it’s an Insta-throwback, but I will also like iPhone photos and photos from events (if I got them later then the blogpost about the event).
I hope you will like this new monthly Instagram blogpost! Please let me know what you think in the comments! Click on read more for a little bit of info about the pictures! 🙂
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Together with a couple of fellow bloggers at the Unlimited PR persevent, The Big U VI! It was amazing and we had a lot of fun! I really love to be with other bloggers since they inspire me, I learn new things about blogging and the fashion business, we experience or experienced the same troubles and great things of blogging. It’s just really nice to be together with like minded people! 🙂
2. Together with fellow bloggers again at the YBS 2.0 launch, a nice event spend with great people. In this photo we are all making a picture to put on our Instagram I think haha.
3. My current obsession, these heels from H&M Trend, and yes the should be on their way to my home now!! Come to mama!!! <3
4. Julia’s lovely Italian food on the dutch trainstations, yummm!
5. Crazy selfie with my boyfriend and an apple 😀
6. Mounira Mansour at the YBS 2.0 launch event, I loved her look especially the pink handbag!
7. Yummmy salad with rucola, apple, cucumber, tomato and chicken.
8. Regrammed Annic from I Love Fashion News!
9. Selfie with Wendy from FabulousstyleWS, we were so happy with our pretty hair at the POM Amsterdam bloggerevent!
1. One of my favorite looks from the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2014 fashionshow!
2. Beautiful Amsterdam, sunny weather, what more can a girl wish for while walking 🙂
3. A sneak peak at my own personalized POM Amsterdam shawl! I am totally in love with it!
4. Haha fun in a photobooth with I guess 6 bloggers haha, I really love this pictures!
And what do we have more?
|On the photo with my (second) favorite POM shawl, I am sure I will buy this beauty sooner or later! 😀|
|Photo made at the U-PR event 🙂|
I hope you liked this blogpost! 🙂
Goodmorning lovely followers!
In yesterday’s blogpost you already got a bit of a sneak peak from my ootd during the event. Today I will share the whole outfit with you guys. All the pictures are show with the newest Olympus camera the OMD E-M1! Please let me know in the comments section what you think of this look and of course what you think of the photos 🙂
I am wearing a leather-wetlook legging from Pimpie, denim blouse from ONLY, tee from H&M, heels from Zara and the bag is from MANGO. I am also wearing a Fashionology big cross necklace (which I happen to love very badly haha)! And I am holding a Olympus OMD E-M5 camera, which took great pictures as you can see in the previous blogpost! Click HERE if you have not read it yet 😉
Hope you liked this blogpost and I wish you a very nice sunday!!
Happy saturday everyone! More than a week ago I went to a very cool bloggerevent from Olympus! Most of the pictures in this blogpost are made with several Olympus camera’s, of course! Not only by me but also by Wendy from FabulousStyleWS and Anite from Fashion Attacks the blog. At the event we got the change to test many different Olympus body’s, camera lenses and even compact camera’s! The select group of bloggers at the event, including me, where actually on of the first people ever to try out the Olympus OMD E-M1!
We also got same great photography tips and trics from fashion photographer Brendan de Clercq and he accompanied us while trying out the Olympus camera’s on the streets of Amsterdam! He even made some nice shots of me, but for a random reason I don’t seem to have them anymore. I guess I should send him an email with the question if he happens to still have these pictures, fingers crossed! 🙂
Click on the read more button for some cool pictures from the Olympus event! 🙂
Wow, such a picture overload haha! I certainly had a great day at Olympus, very cool to try out the newest Olympus camera’s and of course being around fellow bloggers and photography addicts! The Olympus camera’s (OMD E-M1 and the Olympus PEN camera’s included) all have very cool functionalities, for example all the filters we used in the different photos. Besides that you also have a storymode where you can take several pictures and place them multiple frames. In the end Olympus won me over and now I have a little bit of a problem since my back account won’t let me buy one haha. Thank you Olympus for having me, it was a lovely day!!
If you think this is all, wait for the outfit post about what I wore this particular day!
Hope you liked this blogpost! 🙂
Let me introduce you to POM (Piece of Mine) Amsterdam! POM is a Dutch shawls and capes brand, based in yup Amsterdam. Last week I went to the POM blogger event where we actually got the change to DIY our own POM shawl! I loved a lot of the different shawls and capes so I had a little bit of trouble picking my fabric, pom-poms and leather lining, but in the end I am so very happy with my own personal POM shawl! 🙂
Check out the rest of this event report after the read more button! If you wish to stay up to date about my everyday life don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter 🙂
A SHAWL… I really liked this quote and story about POM… <3 As you can see we also had some lovely and above all, healthy, bites! Looking around a bit I saw a lot of lovely scarfs and really got some inspiration for my own POM shawl!
We also had the opportunity to try on other shawls, go into hair and make-up and get a photo from you with your new personal POM shawl! Too bad it took a while for my shawl to be made but I did make some more pictures. Unfortunately I don’t have the photo shoot results yet but I can already show you some instagram / iPhone shots 🙂
The first picture, me and fellow blogger Wendy, I am so in love with the POM shawl I am wearing in this picture, after we got our hair done! Look how pretty we are?! 😉 And in the second picture the result, my own personal POM shawl!!! <3
By the way, if you want more info about this cool dutch shawl brand, check out their website!! Hope you liked this report dear followers! xoxo