It’s the final day of 2017 and 2018 will be here tomorrow! Last year has flown by pretty fast and has had some beautiful moments. I went on an amazing trip to Vienna with one of my best friends, I went on a lovely trip to Lisbon with my mom (where we met up with Achya and had an amazing day in Sintra) and I started college again (you can read more about that in yesterday’s blog post)! I have developed some professional skills and have definitely grown as a person… All in all, I have had a good year!
But, I can’t wait to see what 2018 has in store for me and I have some ‘new years resolutions’ to make 2018 yet another amazing year!
Here is my little list of “resolutions” or better yet: good intentions 🙂
- Lead an Instagrammable life, but not doing things specifically for the ‘gram. Meaning that I am going to live life to the fullest, do more fun stuff, document more things by taking photos etc. but not doing things differently because it makes for a better feed or whatever. In other words, I am going to stay closer to myself.
- Spend more time off-line (mostly meaning: less useless scrolling, less reading of negative news, less comparing to other people)
- Spend more quality time with family and friends
- Read more books, one book a month at least
- Write more, more blogs/diary entries
- Trust my own gut and go with it
- Be more positive, worry less
- Being more mindful
- Learn new skills
- Travel more
I hope you all have an amazing New Years Eve and I will see you in 2018!
Happy new year!!
Happy new year!! Mooie voornemens heb je:). Ik hoop dat ze allemaal uitkomen!