Hi there lovely followers,
How has your weekend been? I haven’t done a Instagram diary in a long time so it’s time to update you guys a little bit… 🙂 I am super busy lately and sometimes that messes with my blogging schedule a little bit but I hope to fix my schedule this week haha.
So last month I have done some really cool stuff and May so far has been really good as well.
Let’s start with the first pictures. Read one for the full diary and more photos.
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Lucky me! Thanks to Unlimited PR and Pepe Jeans I got the opportunity to pick out a jeans and customize this one at the Pepe Jeans Customstudio laser machine! <3 I choose a black/grey jeans with ripped details from the Andy Warhol collection. I decided to print some pineapples and my favorite Andy Warhol quote on the jeans. This is the result! ^^
2. Pretty flowers, last weekend I was at my parents house for my mothers birthday. I have these same flowers on my balcony but the ones in my parents garden where doing a lot better I guess haha 😉
3. Shopping day with my boyfriend. In the morning he saw that he had passed his final exam and now only needs to write his master thesis and then he is done, yay! Time to go to Roermond and visit the Designer Outlet.
4. Shooting day with my little brother this time. I first found this pretty hat at Style Depot in Rhoon and it fitted my outfit so well I just had to have it! The outfit will be online soon! 😀
5. I finally hitted the gym again and I decided that I needed to get fit again. Next decision, what am I going to wear to the gym?! And so I bought two gorgeous Nike Pro Bra’s and a 3/4e tights. In this picture, which belongs to the last blogpost, I also share some of my other favorite Nike items.
6. And last but not least the cute welcome message from Susana and Manon from My Isabelli with My Mochila mini clutch and two yummy Macarons! Of course I will tell you a bit more about my new job / internship soon.
My highlights of April and May so far has been walibi with the girls, the Unlimited PR digital seeds event and of course getting a super cool internship at My Isabelli! 😀
What have been your highlights of April?