|Photo from afterDRK.com|
Around Valentinesday I saw a cute blogpost on afterDRK.com and I decided to do something like this as well. Not exactly the same, since her post was about 15 random things she loves. I am going to tell you about some more things I love in a couple of themes. First op, Fashion of course!! <3
- Pastels! I am in love with pastels, mostly pink and blue. These colors are just so easy to style!
- Skater skirts, I love them and I still need to buy me one, or two, or three 😉
- Haute Couture and other fashion shows, oh how I wish I could visit every Fashion Week
- The pantone color of this year, Radiant Orchid! <3
- Fedora hats, still looking for the perfect fedora for me ^^
- Chanel, Balenciaga, Céline, Vlieger & van Dam, I am talking about it-bags!
- Faux fur, I love things that are hug-able hihi
- Black and white, what is not to love about that <3
Want to know more about the things I love? I also wrote down my love for things withing beauty and lifestyle.
- Creamy eyeshadow! I love the color tattoo’s from Maybelline
- Lipsticks, I am a huge lipstick collector, reds, pinks, plums everything ^^
- Sauna masks from Montange Jenesse, probably my favorite mask…
- Trying new skincare, yesterday I bought a new product from Clinique, the superdefense spf20 moisturizer
- Swatching new items in the drugstores hihi <3
- Waking up early and actually start doing stuff asap, which I most of the times don’t do <– note to self: I should get more productive 🙂
- Having a breakfast with baked buns, croissants and a boiled egg. Yumm!! ^^
- Travelling, oh how I wish I’d be on an airplane like right now haha
- Summer, feeling the sun on my skin, I love it
- Cleaning up my beauty inventory, I love the trance you can get in if you are cleaning up
- Akita Inu’s <3
- Orchid’s, in my humble opinion some of the most beautiful flowers in the world ^^
- Watching tv series, starting with new tv series. I think this is one of my addictions haha
- Surfing, I love to surf although I am not quite that good yet but it’s just super awesome!
- Baking, although I don’t like most pies I love baking homemade apple pie (which I do love to eat haha) or special stuff like Pandan Cake or Terang Bulan! <3
- Making lists, to do lists for example
- Listening to music, nothing as relaxing as listening to music ^^
- Blogging, of course!
- Spending time with family, friends, fellow bloggers, readers, like-minded people.