Because I was a little inactive last week I have a great and HUGE Instagram Weekly in store for you! Not all of my days have been interesting but I for sure have some cool pictures for you! I hope you like it! By the way this week I have some nice blogposts in store for you! An outfit post, a post about the Herome event I went to, a fashion related shoplog and a beauty related shoplog and more!! Stay tuned everyone 🙂
Much love, Sarandipity <3
PS: don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin’ 😉
1. Preparing my thesis defense last monday, I was sooooo nervouw but I just did it and it went so well! And suddenly I am no longer a student haha, so weird 😀
2. Selfie in the train, I actually don’t remember where to…
3. Bracelet from Saitee which I won on facebook, I think it’s so cute! Love the colors!
4. Random selfie 😉
1. From where I stand while waiting for the bus during my job. Wearing my H&M lace sneakers, Supertrash woolen pantalon, C&A aztec shirt and my favorite Tosca Blu bag 🙂
2. Nailswatch, cool natural and glamorous basecoat from Herome, done on the Double Beauty event I wrote about earlier.
3. Selfie after graduating in the bus, happy and flabbergasted haha 😉
4. Being a flexi-vegan, eating vegetarian food sometimes. This time a whole-weat wrap with Paturain, lettuce, cucumber and Tempeh marinated in Sweet Chili sauce.
1. Lazy sunday outfit photo, I love to be lazy in the weekend!
2. Aaahhh such a cool gift from my boyfriend, MAC Lady Danger Matte lipstick! <3
3. Picture from my fashionable inspiration post last weekend
4. Together with Deniece from KottonKandy during The Hague (Den Haag) Shoppingnight! Fingers crossed to winning a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses!
5. Selfie before doing the outfitpost shoot, outfit post coming online soon, as promised above!
6. Items made by Michelangelo Winklaar in the boutique from him and Allan Vos in The Hague! It was great to be able to have a little chat with designers who actually show on Amsterdam Fashion Week! Definitely the best moment of the shoppingnight!
7. My rides during work, both actually a simple Ford Focus but with some cool details and a very sportive look! 😉
8. Advertising to all who read it, you should follow my blog on Bloglovin’ 😉
9. And last but not least, sipping on a glass of white wine celebrating being graduated, both my and my boyfriend, with a nice dinner and a movie afterwards! I had a blast <3
Hope you liked this post! <3