Happy Saturday everyone!
Today I am showing you more of the results from the shoot that I had with friend Raquel last weekend! This time I went for a casual boho sort of look wearing my new boots.
I bought these boots when I went to the designer outlet in Roermond and me and my boyfriend saw these beauties and he suggested I tried them on. Well I did and I could just not not buy them for the bargain price they were! So now I think I do have enough shoes for the summer and for winter as well haha.
About the photos a bit more, Raquel told me she loved non-posed photos and so we tried some different things including this spontanious jumping from the street to the curb… I really can’t wait to hear what you guys think of this look!
The outfit I am wearing is a kimono from H&M, tanktop from H&M, jeans from WE FASHION (Thanks to Unlimited PR, I still need to DIY it though haha) and my new boots from Tommy Hilfiger. My jewelry is from Noosa, Pandora and Ikki.
What do you guys think of this look?
Have a nice weekend!
Hi there lovely followers,
How has your weekend been? I haven’t done a Instagram diary in a long time so it’s time to update you guys a little bit… 🙂 I am super busy lately and sometimes that messes with my blogging schedule a little bit but I hope to fix my schedule this week haha.
So last month I have done some really cool stuff and May so far has been really good as well.
Let’s start with the first pictures. Read one for the full diary and more photos.
Hi dear followers,
September has been an amazing month, a lot of lovely sunny days, blogger events, fun with my boyfriend and more! From now on I will post some of the, in my humble opinion, coolest personal Instagram shots with you on the first day of the new month. The new Insta-trowback, how I will name it, focuses on what I did in the last month. Most of the pictures will be from Instagram, since it’s an Insta-throwback, but I will also like iPhone photos and photos from events (if I got them later then the blogpost about the event).
I hope you will like this new monthly Instagram blogpost! Please let me know what you think in the comments! Click on read more for a little bit of info about the pictures! 🙂
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Together with a couple of fellow bloggers at the Unlimited PR persevent, The Big U VI! It was amazing and we had a lot of fun! I really love to be with other bloggers since they inspire me, I learn new things about blogging and the fashion business, we experience or experienced the same troubles and great things of blogging. It’s just really nice to be together with like minded people! 🙂
2. Together with fellow bloggers again at the YBS 2.0 launch, a nice event spend with great people. In this photo we are all making a picture to put on our Instagram I think haha.
3. My current obsession, these heels from H&M Trend, and yes the should be on their way to my home now!! Come to mama!!! <3
4. Julia’s lovely Italian food on the dutch trainstations, yummm!
5. Crazy selfie with my boyfriend and an apple 😀
6. Mounira Mansour at the YBS 2.0 launch event, I loved her look especially the pink handbag!
7. Yummmy salad with rucola, apple, cucumber, tomato and chicken.
8. Regrammed Annic from I Love Fashion News!
9. Selfie with Wendy from FabulousstyleWS, we were so happy with our pretty hair at the POM Amsterdam bloggerevent!
1. One of my favorite looks from the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2014 fashionshow!
2. Beautiful Amsterdam, sunny weather, what more can a girl wish for while walking 🙂
3. A sneak peak at my own personalized POM Amsterdam shawl! I am totally in love with it!
4. Haha fun in a photobooth with I guess 6 bloggers haha, I really love this pictures!
And what do we have more?
|On the photo with my (second) favorite POM shawl, I am sure I will buy this beauty sooner or later! 😀
|Photo made at the U-PR event 🙂
I hope you liked this blogpost! 🙂
Hi dear followers!
Last week has been really amazing, as I already told you in the previous blogpost 😉 It started on Wednesday with the bloggersevent from Unlimited PR, called the BIG U! Well it certainly was BIG, it was HUGE!! 😀 So in this blogpost I will tell you all about this event, I will let you in on some details of what I did during the event and more!
Click on read more for the full report! (Photo’s made be me, the photobooth, de Fotomeisjes)
During the event we had a lot of cool things to do! You could go into make-up, get to know new brands, go into a photobooth and you could also style the DRYKORN IT-coat of this season! Oversized is HOT, and so is this very lovely coat by DRYKORN! Such a musthave, in my humble opinion! Can I have it, pleasseeeee? O=)
I styled this coat the way you can see below, with a shirt from DRYKORN itself and with a jeans from Pepe Jeans! 🙂 At the event I also wanted to have a photo of me with my styling, while working on this blogpost I suddenly thought that the coat also would be very cool in combination with the outfit I was wearing at the event haha.
What do you think of the way I styled the IT-coat??
Having a lot of fun in the photobooth with a couple of fellow bloggers 🙂 First styling the Calvin Klein Jewelry! Look at the lovely watch and cool necklace! <3 I really love the rose gold jewelry set I am wearing in this pictures.
And the Pepe Jeans photobooth! Pepe Jeans celebrated their 40th birthday, congratulations to Pepe Jeans!!! 😀 In the booth I was wearing a cool Pepe Jeans beany from their new fall/winter collection, I loved that beany! What do you guys think how it looks on me? I think it looks pretty good, not what I expected haha. (I am even considering to buy this particular beany!) Maybe it is the Pepe Jeans photobooth magic that makes it look good haha 😉 By the way, check out that lovely Britain flag in the background, looks cool right? This pictures are so fun, I love photobooths! 🙂
Next stop, the M.A.C. cosmetics corner!
Walking around the showroom I came across Mi Pacha, a dutch shoebrand with shoes that are inspired by Peru and also handmade in Peru! And of course Unlimited PR made sure we did not starve, look at these delicious bites and cute Tiffany’s cupcakes!!
One of the other cool things to do was the Music Bingo! Put on the headphones, listen to music and see if the song that is playing is on your bingo card! Lucky me for being such a music addict, I won!!! And the price?? Your own Sennheiser Momentum headphones, wow!
Last, but definitely not least, we got the chance to choose a pair of UGGs Classic Mini and to have them get customized with Swarovski stones! I chose the black UGG’s and got my initials on them 🙂
As you can understand by now I really had an A-MA-ZING time! I am so grateful for the invite and want to thank Unlimited PR for the good care. They really spoiled us bloggers! I also would like to thank UGG Australia for the lovely, warm, customized boots and Sennheiser for the great headphones!
I can say, without a doubt, that I can’t wait for the next Unlimited PR event!