Wow it’s been a while, the instagram weekly, but finally I have some pictures to show you!
My thesis is done, I am having something like a vacation so blogging and graduating can go hand in hand once more 😉
Well let’s not keep you waiting for to long, these are my instagram pictures of the last 2/3 weeks! 🙂
Click on read more for some extra pictures and a little bit of info from the pictures 🙂
| Bloglovin’ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter |
From left to right top to bottom:
1. My SuperTrash Poppy Dunkers!! I finally got them, yay. I was waiting for this beauties for almost 3 months! 😀
2. Selfie in a car window, creative right? 😉
3. My Tosca Blu bag, my absolute favorite!
4. My thesis, printed two times and with a nice binding, ready to hand them over to school… Fingers crossed now! Once I know a bit more I will definitely let you all know.
5. Arizona Iced Tea backpack! So cute, I want to win these!!
6. Selfie with my boyfriends sunglasses, what do you think, do they suit me well or should I give them back ASAP?
7. Selfie from today, ready to go skating with my boyfriend! Wearing a lovely free-feeling wide tanktop with my H&M sparkly black bandeau bikini underneath it, and of course my knock off raybans from the Indonesian market haha
8. Doutzen for H&M, so proud on fellow Dutchie Doutzen Kroes!
9. My ShopAffaire YSL arty ring look-a-like! <3
And here are the extra’s with two pictures not from Instagram but just random from my phone 🙂 From left to right top to bottom:
1. Dior Bird of Paradise collection! The products look amazing and seem to be very good! Since I love Birds of Paradise, having seen them in real life in Raja Ampat, Papua, I would just love to have this colorful make-up collection.
2. Pathe theater in Amsterdam, it looked so dark and scarry on this picture
3. In the Heineken brewery
4. Sharing some of my outfitpost pictures on Instagram
Well that’s it for today, I am of to bed, I am sooo sleepy and I happen to have a Game of Thrones hangover since yesterday evening. It’s bad, really bad… I don’t like mister George R.R. Martin as much as I did before :p
Goodnight to all of you! xoxo Saranda