Since last spring the Aztec print is really trendy and hot! This trend really inspires me and I love it! You can match the colors and print very well I think, even during fall! Maybe with a nice Peruvian scarf (Let’s stay in that South-American trend right ;))? Personally I have always been interested in Peru because my grandparents visited that country a couple of times and did some voluntary work over there! And I can remember having my class presentation in Elementary school about the Aztecs. So one way or another, I have this connection and interest in South-American cultures. Combining Aztec items with Peruvian fashion in my eyes seem quite natural. Both of the trends are very colorful with prints that just go really good together.
Read & see more after the click 😉 Ciao!!
MIPACHA F/W ’13-’14 Peruvian shoes! Check out www.mipacha.com!
By buying MIPACHA shoes you actually support the people from Cuzco (the capitol of Peru) plus you get a dustbag for your newly bought colorful shoes and a woven Peruvian bracelet! How cool is that?!
I would definitely want to have one or more pairs of MIPACHA shoes, I can’t wait to buy my first pair haha. Secretly I have already checked my closet to see how I could combine them haha.
|I would combine this tee and Peruvian shawl (gift from Peru) with a nice pair of jeans and bright Alto Top MIPACHA sneakers.
So that’s it for today! Do you like the Aztec trend and MIPACHA shoes?
Let me know in a comment!
Last Tuesday was a hectic night, not only did I go to the Boohoo.com event but I also went to the Levi’s Revel Jeans pop-up store in Amsterdam where I got to meet dutch blogger Lizzy van der Ligt! At the event you could get professional advice about which jeans shape fits you best, you could get your make-up done and we had the chance to buy our own Levi’s Revel jeans with discount.
Unfortunately after trying like 5 different jeans I didn’t find the one for me just yet. Which means I need to go back to the Levi’s store someday soon (I am in high need of a couple perfect fitting jeans haha). The event was fun and it was great to meet a blogger who inspires me a lot! I love Lizzy’s style and her blog is great as well, you can visit her blog HERE! I was a bit disappointed by not finding the right jeans and I think the little pop-up store was a bit to crowded although I thought the event was quite exclusive… Over all a good night with great people and some new experiences! 🙂
Click on read more to see some pictures of the event! xoxo Saranda
Of course the Levi’s Revel pop-up store is all about…. jeans 😉
The Levi’s Revel jeans! It fitted perfectly around my waste, butt and my thighs but since I am so short I needed length 30 instead of length 32… Unfortunately that length size was not available… Boohoo 🙁 So, in the first picture you can see a little bit more detailed how the jeans is made and on the second photo you also see a little bit more of the pop-up store 🙂
Together with Lizzy van der Ligt and the girls!!
Thanks Lizzy and Levi’s for this nice event! It was great to meet you and to try out the Revel jeans! 🙂
It’s weekend and it’s November! Which means time for a new Insta-trowback! First of all I would really like to know if you rather see a weekly Instagram diary or this monthly Insta-throwback? Please let me know in a comment, I am really curious to hear your opinion 🙂
October has been an amazing month, some great after summer days, nice blogger events and of course my birthday on the 4th! 😀 Click on the read more button for more info about the Instagram shots and to read a bit more about how my October was!
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. At the 3 Dol Dwaze Dagen in the Dutch luxury warehouse… To buy or not to buy… I really like the nailpolishes from KOH, however as a jobless / non-student person I really was looking for a better bargain… So, I did not buy them… But I am on the look out for a better price to buy the left and right KOH nailpolishes which are from the Galaxy Limited Edition set.
2. One of the gifts from my mom was this Buddha statue for in the living room, I love it! <3
3. Homemade apple-pie!! Together with my boyfriend I made this pie to surprise my family at my birthday, everyone loved it! Mission accomplished! 😉
4. Together with Dutch celeb Toprak Yalciner at the POM Amsterdam x Dance4life launch!
5. Having fun with fellow blogger Wendy while shooting outfit pictures.
6. My new boots! I love them so much, they are quite comfy and I really love the edgy look!
7. Yummmmm breakfast in bed on my birthday! Thanks to my sweet boyfriend 🙂
8. Leaves are falling on the ground and the trees turn red, I really love the warm fall colors.
9. Selfie while fitting the H&M x Minju Kim collection knitt. I liked it but was really doubting whether I should buy it or not, then everyone said I should buy it and it was sold out already… FML 😉
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Wearing my new Boohoo.com onesie! Thanks to Cream PR & Boohoo.com. I am soooo in love with this comfy loungesuit! In secret I have been wearing it for 2 days straight 😉
2. Last month Urban Outfitters opened their first Dutch store and I was there! What a great shopping experience! I will be back soon haha.
3. Selfie in the metro, tired but happy after a long trip for a day with my family in my hometown 🙂
4. The Tartan trendreport, I just had to share my collage on Instagram as well 😉
5. One of my latest outfits.
6. Friday the 25th some of my friends came over for dinner. We had a blast and they surprised me with some cute and thoughtful gifts, which were still for my birthday! Thanks girls, you really are the best! <3
7. Sometimes when I am going to an event I want to be in Amsterdam earlier to meet up or to take outfit photos, last week was a day like that. Unfortunately it was raining very heavily that day so we just went out to grab a nice semi-healthy sandwich at the Cheesefactory.
8. Audrey Hepburn quotes are just the best haha. I think this just does not need more explanation… does it?
9. And last but not least, a detail shot from one of my latest looks.
Well I hope you enjoyed this Insta-throwback! Have a nice weekend!
Last weekend I went to a couple expositions during the Dutch Design Week (DDW) in my home town Eindhoven! This year the theme from the DDW was Now Future, futuristic and modern designs in the fields op fashion & textile, architecture, industrial design, trends, home deco and more. Unfortunately I didn’t see everything, some things closed earlier (which I am kinda mad about) and so I did not see one of the most cool expositions I was looking forward to (FML). But I did see some cool things which I would love to share with you.
Check out some of my DDW photos after the read more button!
Knitted fashion by KnittID from Olga van Zeijl & Rianne de Witte.
At the 1 2 3 expo, fashion items by de l’eefstijl from Eef Middendorp.
I did like the things I saw at the Dutch Design Week but to be honest I did expected more fashion expositions and was really dissapointed that the coolest fashion exposition closed earlier.
What do you think of the photos? Have you visited the Dutch Design Week and what did you think?
Let me know in a comment!