|The POM Amsterdam x dance4life official campaign photo being revealed (picture from the POM facebook, copyright Charlotte Champion)
Goodmorning lovely followers,
Last Tuesday I went to POM Amsterdam x dance4life event. I already wrote about POM earlier in this blogpost. This time I am writing about the awesome collaboration they are having with dance4life! Dance4life is a Dutch charity organization, who try to fight HIV & AIDS all over the world! They do this by giving education but music and dance play a big part in there strategy to stop AIDS. For more information about dance4life check out there website HERE. POM designed two different shawls for this charity collaboration! With the quote “Express yourself with POM Amsterdan & support dance4life” in mind they went for an expressive shawl with paint splashes and 2 different linings (neon pink POM’s and a green leather lining with studs)
| At the event wearing my personalized POM shawl! (picture from the POM facebook, copyright Charlotte Champion)
The two special shawls (see the pictures below) will be available online and in the dutch warehouse ‘de Bijenkorf’ from the first of November. Per shawl the price is €59,95, the income gathered from the sales will go to projects from dance4life.
You can pre-order your shawl at POM-amsterdam.nl/dance4life. Here you can also find more information and more campaign photo’s!
|Together with Toprak Yalciner, Dutch actress and ambassador of dance4life.
Which of the two shawls is your favorite?!
Hope you are all doing great! 🙂 Yesterday I went to a nice press event. But since it was only for just a couple of hours and I had to make pretty long journey to the event, I decided to dress up smart. Not to dressy, not to chique, but something fashionable and still comfy. Well except for the high heels, which are new, so they are not that comfy yet haha. See for yourself and please let me know what you think of this look in a comment! 🙂
I am wearing a personalized POM-Amsterdam shawl; H&M chiffon top (HERE); Fillipa K high-waisted jeans; H&M heels (HERE); Tosca Blu bag and a necklace by CK Jewelry.
Hi dear followers,
September has been an amazing month, a lot of lovely sunny days, blogger events, fun with my boyfriend and more! From now on I will post some of the, in my humble opinion, coolest personal Instagram shots with you on the first day of the new month. The new Insta-trowback, how I will name it, focuses on what I did in the last month. Most of the pictures will be from Instagram, since it’s an Insta-throwback, but I will also like iPhone photos and photos from events (if I got them later then the blogpost about the event).
I hope you will like this new monthly Instagram blogpost! Please let me know what you think in the comments! Click on read more for a little bit of info about the pictures! 🙂
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Together with a couple of fellow bloggers at the Unlimited PR persevent, The Big U VI! It was amazing and we had a lot of fun! I really love to be with other bloggers since they inspire me, I learn new things about blogging and the fashion business, we experience or experienced the same troubles and great things of blogging. It’s just really nice to be together with like minded people! 🙂
2. Together with fellow bloggers again at the YBS 2.0 launch, a nice event spend with great people. In this photo we are all making a picture to put on our Instagram I think haha.
3. My current obsession, these heels from H&M Trend, and yes the should be on their way to my home now!! Come to mama!!! <3
4. Julia’s lovely Italian food on the dutch trainstations, yummm!
5. Crazy selfie with my boyfriend and an apple 😀
6. Mounira Mansour at the YBS 2.0 launch event, I loved her look especially the pink handbag!
7. Yummmy salad with rucola, apple, cucumber, tomato and chicken.
8. Regrammed Annic from I Love Fashion News!
9. Selfie with Wendy from FabulousstyleWS, we were so happy with our pretty hair at the POM Amsterdam bloggerevent!
1. One of my favorite looks from the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2014 fashionshow!
2. Beautiful Amsterdam, sunny weather, what more can a girl wish for while walking 🙂
3. A sneak peak at my own personalized POM Amsterdam shawl! I am totally in love with it!
4. Haha fun in a photobooth with I guess 6 bloggers haha, I really love this pictures!
And what do we have more?
|On the photo with my (second) favorite POM shawl, I am sure I will buy this beauty sooner or later! 😀
|Photo made at the U-PR event 🙂
I hope you liked this blogpost! 🙂
|Some of the ready made POM capes! <3
Let me introduce you to POM (Piece of Mine) Amsterdam! POM is a Dutch shawls and capes brand, based in yup Amsterdam. Last week I went to the POM blogger event where we actually got the change to DIY our own POM shawl! I loved a lot of the different shawls and capes so I had a little bit of trouble picking my fabric, pom-poms and leather lining, but in the end I am so very happy with my own personal POM shawl! 🙂
Check out the rest of this event report after the read more button! If you wish to stay up to date about my everyday life don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter 🙂
A SHAWL… I really liked this quote and story about POM… <3 As you can see we also had some lovely and above all, healthy, bites! Looking around a bit I saw a lot of lovely scarfs and really got some inspiration for my own POM shawl!
I went for the Turquoise Wolf fabric, in the picture above you can see it on the right. With the HUGE off-white pompoms you can see below, and brown leather at the largest side of the shawl for a little bit of extra luxurious feel.
We also had the opportunity to try on other shawls, go into hair and make-up and get a photo from you with your new personal POM shawl! Too bad it took a while for my shawl to be made but I did make some more pictures. Unfortunately I don’t have the photo shoot results yet but I can already show you some instagram / iPhone shots 🙂
The first picture, me and fellow blogger Wendy, I am so in love with the POM shawl I am wearing in this picture, after we got our hair done! Look how pretty we are?! 😉 And in the second picture the result, my own personal POM shawl!!! <3
By the way, if you want more info about this cool dutch shawl brand, check out their website!! Hope you liked this report dear followers! xoxo