Last week was great! I am almost done with transcribing my interviews, I had a great first and last queensnight, the King Willem-Alexander was inaugurated today and besides that, the spring has finally really arrived!
The weather is lovely most of the time. Besides that I got some amazing goodies last week which makes me joyfull and grateful! I hope you all like this weekly instagram post! I have some more photo’s for you than normal, not 9 but 13(!) because of queensday! 🙂 By the way the title of this Instagram Weekly, Oranje boven is a sentence from a Dutch song we sing on queensday! Translated it’s very strange, orange top or orange above or something haha. Enjoy!!
Ciao, Saranda @ Sarandipity
From left to right:
1. I received an enormous goodiebag last week from the Holland Beauty Awards, which I won on twitter, YAY! And this OPI nailpolish was in it, I love OPI but never buy it because of the price but now I am hooked haha. The color I have is called “Call me gwen-ever” and it’s a dark coral / orange like polish. I really love the quality <3
2. The giveaway price! I also have a Burberry the Beat giftset myself and I am in love with it! The fragrance is so delicate! The winner will be a lucky girl! If you want to join you can join HERE!
3. Oehhh another goodiebag! Thank you so much STYLIGHT for this lovely items! The bag is really cool and I love the fierce necklace and neon bracelet! I have also written a review on STYLIGHT, which is by far my favorite fashion platform! Check out my review: New online fashion platform, STYLIGHT! 😀
4. One of the amazing products in the Holland Beauty Awards goodiebag! Touch of Silk by Hannah!
5. Selfie while in the train on my way back home from te Master Lunch I went to. I actually signed in for the Master today! So with a little bit of luck and doing the best I can at my acceptance exam I will be doing the Master Forensics, Criminology and Law next academic year! 😀
6. Oldschool lipstick from Lancome! This is a lipstick I once got from my mom and now I tend to use it on queensday because of the coral/orange tone it has 🙂
7. The best and most amazing goodiebag I ever received! I was totally WOW-ed when I started unboxing this goodiebag! This week I will post a video of my first unboxing adventure haha. Stay tuned! 😉
8. Another nailpolish! Hihi, I had an early morning shopping spree last week, which I will tell you about this week! And I could not resist to buy some nailpolish haha. So I bought three hema nailpolishes, two pastels (this one and a yellow one) and a glitter special effect nailpolish.
9. Selfie and some pictures om my new PUPA Milano lipstick, also from the Holland Beauty Awards goodiebag! It’s a cute and lovely nude color. The PUPA Milano lipstick really feels nice on my lips like it is hydrating them at the same time.
And last but definitely not least, two selfies and two stagephoto’s from yesterdays amazing queensnight party!