|The Phraya Nakhon cave in Thailand
Hi lovely followers,
As you might know I love travelling. During the summer of 2012 I went to Singapore and Indonesia and I had the time of my life. In Indonesia I went to Manado, West Papua, Bali and Java and so I saw a lot of different things. It really was an amazing experience and if it depends on me I would love to see more of Asia!
A couple of alumni from my education are now on backpacking trips and I have seen so many beautiful pictures from their trips. I can’t wait to plan an go on a new trip myself!
One of the countries I would really like to visit is Thailand. This country has so much to offer if you ask me. Gorgeous sandy beaches, tropical islands, gorgeous nature, amazing Buddhist temples and building and of course a wonderful culture.
I love planning trips, even before I even bought a ticket to go somewhere. Today I am giving you a little bit of insight in what I would like to do should I go to Thailand someday (which is hopefully soon haha).
| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest |
During a holiday I want to be able to relax but I also want to see as much as possible. Besides that I really like interaction with local people.
On my trip through Indonesia I actually stayed with locals most of the time. I know that in Thailand you have some home stay’s. While staying in these kind of accommodations you not only get to know the host or home owner but you also get a great sneak peek in the normal and daily life of a local. Very interesting and it might let you look at a country really different.
|Homestay village in Raja Ampat Indonesia
Besides interacting with locals I of course would also like to see the touristic attractions and not to forget, the hidden pearls only the locals know about.
For example I would love to visit Bangkok and see all the different temples! And in Chiang Mai I would love to visit a elephant farm or sanctuary, check out the waterfall, see the temples and so on. Travel to me is more than just relaxing, for me it is also learning from different cultures and getting to know new people.
|Thai beach <3
When checking out things to do in Thailand I found a website whose focus it is to let tourists meet locals, learn from them and hang out together. Check out some of the cool tours with locals in Thailand. The opportunities are pretty huge.
I already imagine myself chilling at the waterfall together with some fun locals.
|Chiang Mai sticky waterfall photo from withlocals.com
What is your dream destination and how do you plan your travel adventures?
Goodmorning lovely followers!
Finally I will be able to show you guys a new outfitpost! Friday last week I went to a special selection day for a traineeship I applied for. The selection day was instead of a standaard job interview, but the goal of the day was the same: Getting the job! 🙂
I decided to dress up in a nice business attire but not to formal. Because I did wanted to show myself, who I am and also I wanted to feel comfy in my outfit. What I wore: Pantalon from Zara; Blouse & blazer from H&M; Heels from Dolcis; Noosa Amsterdam bracelet & Jewelry from Papua, Indonesia.
Please let me know what you think of this look in a comment! 🙂
Time for a new weekly Instagram update! I have been quite busy last week with arranging the last things before going on a hiking trip to Norway. I am very very excited and I ofcourse will share the photos I am going to make ASAP when I am back! For now I still have some upcoming blogposts and I am not gone yet!
Click on read more for the comments on my Instagram shots! 🙂
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Apple, I just love it to make photos of food if it looks cool!
2. Cocktails with my boyfriend during our anniversary night, A BIG THANKS to ALL of you who congratulated us! <3
3. Crazy selfie wearing marine colors and a very simple blue/white striped top.
4. Chanel spring 2011 design, this design looks just so amazing and I ran into it on Tumblr but I just had to share it! Look at those details!
5. Crazy crazy selfie during the hottest day (37 degrees Celsius!). Wearing a white, wet bandana to keep my head cool haha. No make-up on by the way. This day was just cray cray. In the appartement it just felt like 40 degrees or something. By the way, the heet is also the reason for the lack of outfit posts, but they are coming!! Stay tuned 😉
6. Forest fruits iced smoothie! Loved it, so delicious and healthy! With a fresh leaf of mint for 🙂
7. Together with my dearest! Another crazy selfie, no normal selfies this week haha.
8. Instaweather time! I normally don’t use this app but I was so very curious about the temperature..
9. And a great ThrowBack Thursday insta-collage, some of the best pictures from my amazing trip to Singapore & Indonesia last year! I can’t wait to go on another great and memorable trip!
Well, I hope you liked my Instagram Weekly. I am really curious by the way, which blogposts you all like most? So please let me know and I will definitely do something with your advice!
Hope you all have a good night / day 😉
Bikini’s from Bikinibiza Love Me Do and Peace for Poppy €149,96 on Bikinibiza.com
After two days of working I feel the need to go to the beach rising every minute! It’s so hot, I mean really hot not just warm, in Holland! With tomorrow maybe even a temperature of 36 degrees celsius! Therefore, and since I have never done a blogpost about bikini’s, I am blogging about beaches and bikini’s today!
In this blogpost I will show you some of my favorite bikini’s from different brands and stores and besides that some lovely beach pictures! I hope you’ll like this post, please let me know if you have any questions 🙂
Ciao and enjoy the sun as long as possible!!
Lovely Bunaken near Manado in North Sulawesi, Indonesia!
This bikini’s from H&M are lovely as well! I really like the bikini’s from H&M because you can order the top and the bottom apart from each other. This is great because a) you can now mix and match different styles and colors and because b) you can buy different sized tops and bottoms, which I am so happy about, YAY for H&M!
You can buy this two bikini sets at H&M.com. For set 1 click HERE and HERE and for set 2 click HERE and HERE.
Kuta Beach in Bali at sundown!
You can also find some great bikinis on Zalando.com! Check out these beauties!
And now for my personal favorites! I am so in love with these two bikini’s from Dunnas and Bikinibiza!
The left bikini is from Dunnas, I really like the colors and design of this bikini! You can buy this one HERE. And the bikini on the right is from the lovely brand Bikinibiza, I really like their bikini’s because the designs are very variable and so stylish and original! You can buy this great bikini HERE!
I want to end this blogpost with this little paradise on earth picture! This lovely island is somewhere in Raja Ampat, near West Papua, Indonesia and really is heaven on earth! If you ever going to visit Indonesia and you are going to back pack you should really go there!
What do you think of all this beaches and bikini’s?? 🙂
Just before I go to bed it is time for the latest Instagram Weekly! Last week was not really superb or something haha, I went swimming, have been doing some job searching, and most of the other time I have spend chilling in my home and in the sun on my balcony 😉 So a short post this time, from left to right, top to bottom!
1. Amazing H&M skirt! Unfortunately not available anymore in the online shop but maybe I am going to look for it tomorrow! I really love the print, so for me it is a musthave! <3
2. Featured in Fashionista Magazine about a nice weekend in Milano which turned out not so great because my wallet was stolen ..
3. Crazy selfie, wearing my Monki Bandeau top, it was soooo hot in the apartment.
5. Throwback Saturday, this was in Bali at a lovely Hindu Temple! How do I look in a maxi skirt from a sarong? 😉
6. Detail photos from the AFW: Nata Ryzh show and blogpost! If you are curious, check it out!
I hope you liked this short Instagram Weekly! More next week! xoxo