Hi dear followers,
How has your weekend been so far?! Mine has been great and it is getting even better! Yesterday I went to my first Amsterdam Fashionweek show ever and it really was a dream come true! I did not really know what to expect but it was amazing! Last week I had contact with Colgate about the tickets and it all started there. Friday after waking up a little late, graduation day had made me so so tired, everything was about getting the right outfit matched to wear to this special day.
Want to know more about my first AFW experience?? Click on read more for the full story & more pictures!
| Bloglovin’ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter |
When we arrived at the location we got our bracelets which stated blogger and we were given directions to the Colgate Lounge where the blogger event was! The event was about Colgates newest toothpaste and the best accessory, a luminous smile! You could get drinks, some bites, dance to the beats of a nice DJ and you could do an interview / elevator pitch about your blog and your style. I also got to meet some fellow bloggers which I knew from the blog but never met in real life before. It was great to meet everyone!! The event was very well organized, so thanks Colgate & Cream PR! 🙂
At the Colgate event
After the event it was time to go see the show! Have I made you a bit curious yet?
For my first show I think I was very lucky with my seats! I had a good view on the catwalk and my boyfriend could make pretty okay pictures. The show, SIS by Spijkers&Spijkers, was pretty nice, I loved the suits the most (see first picture) and also the items made from see-through chiffon were very nice (see last picture)! Personally I did not like the hair from the models and I thought that some of the clothes were just not something I would buy. But over all I liked the collection and it was an epic first fashion week experience!!
On our way home we, my boyfriend and I, also met this lovely pair of fellow bloggers: Farah from Formula Farah and Rachella from The Only Fashion Princess!
We had great fun on our way to the train station!
Another week has flown by so guess what, it’s time for a new Instagram weekly!! Last week I have celebrated Queensday and I have attended a very nice event from CoolCat! In this post you will get the chance to have a peek in my life through Instagram photo’s. Hope you all enjoy it!
From left to right top to bottom:
1. Selfish in the train to the CoolCat bloggers event! I was so excited haha
2. She who leaves a trail of glitter will never be forgotten.
3. Book to prepare for my entrance exam to the Master Forensics, Criminology and Law at the University of Maastricht.
4. Maxima’s royal blue dress and cape designed by Dutch designer Jan Taminiau, don’t you love that dress?
5. Together with Dutch fashion blogger Chloe Sterk from Fashionista Chloe! So nice to have met her in real life! Check out her blog on www.chloesterk.nl
6. Colorful cupcakes at the CoolCat bloggers event! Have you already seen the blogpost about this event? If not check it out here!
7. The vondelpark in Amsterdam after the Nike Training Club work out!
8. The view in the vondelkerk in Amsterdam while taking a short rest during the extremely exhausting work out! Haha
9.Latest outfit post wearing my MANGO pants and STYLIGHT tote bag.