|Pictures from the Tosca Blu Website (edited by and for Sarandiptiy)
This morning I showed you my latest outfit post and I really hope you liked this look 🙂
When I saw an email about Tosca Blu in my inbox I went over to their website. The new collection is gorgeous and their ad campaign is amazingly beautiful! So I just had to share it with you guys!
Tosca Blu has been my favorite brand of bags for quite a while now! Almost two years ago I bought my first bag from Tosca Blu and it has been my favorite bag since then. This winter I did not use it a lot since the colors are not really suitable for in the winter plus I am very afraid it might get dirty with the bad weather in the Netherlands…
What do you think of this Ad Campaign and the bags from Tosca Blu?
How has your Saturday been so far? Mine has been really chill, just relaxing, watching the Dutch skaters win 3(!) medals on the 5000 meter and trying to blog as much as possible.
As you might have read I love watching the photo’s of a fashion show when I have not been to that particular show. Well, I am way behind on showing you guys my favorites from the Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week and so I wanted to share with you some more awesome looks from the catwalk! Today I will show you my most loved designs from two fashion designers; Atelier Versace and Armani Prive.
I loved their collections a lot! Check out my favorites and let me know what you personally think! Have a lovely evening 🙂
The following looks and the looks you can see above are from the Atelier Versace line. I really loved the colors Versave used for this Haute Couture collection. These looks all have a glamorous feeling and are just super sexy as well! My favorite look is the third look from the looks below, I love the materials, the one sleeve and the way this dress shows pretty much one whole leg haha.
At this collection I really was fascinated with the ‘hoods’… It really made me think about one of Kylie Minoque’s clips haha 😉
The next favorites are from the Armani Prive line. I just love how this collection played with cultures. The use of fabrics, colors, prints and textures looks just amazing! Gorgeous dresses in my opinion! <3
I am back again! 😀 After a couple of huge and important deadlines for my course of fashion journalism I am now back to blogging… Since it’s already the 8th of February an instadiary blogpost about January is perfect, right?? 🙂
January was a busy month, starting my fashion journalism course, events, Amsterdam FashionWeek and lots of blogger dates! Although I have been pretty busy with lots of stuff, most of the things are relaxing too. I just love the course I am following and events are cool (most of the times). Besided that Amsterdam FashionWeek was a-ma-zing and meeting my blogger babes is always super fun and a good way to relax and spend your time!
Want to know a bit more about these pictures? Click on the button and you’ll find out a bit more about what I did in January! 🙂
From left to right top to bottom:
1. Shooting day and blogger date with lovely Nathalie Kemna and Wendy van Soest… We actually shot three (!) outfits on one day… per person that is (9 in total) 😀
2. Wendy taking pictures of Nathalie, a nice behind the scene photo.
3. Selfie with my blogger babe Nathalie and my ilovefashionbloggers case. This photo was made after shooting our outfits and just before the new years drink from ilovefashionbloggers at BoCinq.
4. A selfie, wearing a fedora hat for the first time… What do you guys think, should I buy one?
5. This outfit was for a contest from Fresh Communications, I loved the items sooo much but unfortunately I did not win 😉
6. Shopping with Virgit from Preppy Fashionist about a week before Amsterdam FashionWeek (preparation is super important!)… At the end I bought this lovely blouse online, thank God for H&M online discount codes 😀
7. Selfie with Virgit after our outfit shoot and shopping session, time to go back to Eindhoven again…
8. Woohoo! Amsterdam FashionWeek exists 10 years! Happy anniversary to Amsterdam FashionWeek!
9. Aargh, stress!! What am I going to wear on day …. of Amsterdam FashionWeek 😉 Thanks for whatsapp and blogger friends who are always willing to help! <3
From left to right top to bottom:
1. Another styling session in my messy bedroom… This was the outfit I chose to wear on my first day at Amsterdam FashionWeek
2. My second outfit I wore at FashionWeek, I just had to pose with this shiny disco SMART car haha 😉
3. A regram from Fashionista Chloe, I loved the SuperTrash show soooo much, thans to Britt from Britta Maxime for taking me!
4. At the Winde Rienstra fashionshow, gorgeous collection but dear God, check out those sky-scraper-heels! :O
5. Posing with Nathalie at the Vita Coco stand during FashionWeek haha
6. May from OHMAYGOD made this cool picture of me during the Bloggerswalk with Bloggernet… The walk was so much fun and it was lovely to talk with everyone. Thank you Wannemakers, Snaptraveller, Cityhotspotter and BDMNR for everything!
7. I love this necklace, the gold and the stones matched my first AFW outfit very well. My lovely friend Siham gave me this jewel for my birthday, thanks dear!! <3 Nathalie made this gorgeous detail photo during our outfit shoot <3
8. One of the photos I made during the show from Tony Cohen at AFW 🙂
9. And last but not least, my last outfit (which I also wore at fashionweek but shot here in my hometown Eindhoven) 🙂
Soooo, what do you guys think of my busy january?
Let me know in a comment as usual,
Hi everyone, happy fashionable Monday!
For me Mondays are not that bad anymore, but maybe that is because I don’t have an office job and I don’t have school either… It makes Mondays much more enjoyable haha. Today I will be pretty busy with working on my blog, trying to schedule in as much posts as possible and hopefully making outfit photos as well! Besided working on Sarandiptiy I will also be working for #metzonderwerk a lot and I will have to do some catching up with my email I think haha. So I have a pretty busy but fine day ahead of me!
What are your plans for today? Later today on Sarandipity I will post my second blog on the Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week, the full look from this preview will be online tomorrow morning! 🙂
Have a lovely Monday and try to make the best out of it! Walk that sidewalk, school halls or the hallway in your office like it is a runway! 😉 Ciao!!
As you know by now I went to a lot of fashionshows during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Amsterdam and one of these shows was MaryMe-JimmyPaul. After a super colorful and almost hysterical fashionshow last season they now came to show the Dutch fashionscene their new A/W collection. The show was a little less hysterical with some more natural and easier to watch colors but it still was a fashion spectacle!
Sneaker wedges, sporty tops, lots of different colors, faux fur, eskimo-like coats and a in my eyes eskimo-like backpack thingy… The looks were fun and playful but most of the items were still pretty wearable combined with simple basics.
This seasons show element from the show was plastic and smoke (I think some of the models were carrying liqued nitrogen in their plastic bags…) well it just looked awesome! 😀 I really enjoyed the show and am also pretty happy and please with how my pictures turned out! All pictures used in this blogpost are mine… I would like to thank the designers for this amazing show and the lovely collection and of course I would also like to thank SO PR for the invitation!
What do you think of this fun and playfull collection? Let me know in a comment 🙂