When I went to the 50 Shades of Grey ladies night in Pathe last week, me and my friends discovered a new beauty box! Styletone is the former VIPbox and recently changed its name and concept. Sweet Rowan bought me one, thanks so much, so I could do a little review on my blog! Really thoughtful <3
A little bit about the box. For €12,50 you receive this month with 5(!) full size beauty products from new, or not so much known brands. This is a great and pretty cheap opportunity to discover new beauty products or perhaps even your new must have make-up product!
Curious to find out which products were in my Styletone box? Read on for the full story!
Follow me on:
|(This blogpost is in Dutch since this giveaway is only open to people from the Netherlands or Belgium. Stay tuned for other international giveaways.)
Hoi iedereen, happy Friday!
Om jullie vandaag helemaal happy te maken mag ik in samenwerking met Zalando één iemand blij gaan maken met een giftvoucher van 50 Euro! Yay 😀
Als echte online shopper, op de één of andere manier vind ik dat gewoon fijner (op het gedoe met maten na dan), vind ik Zalando een hele fijne webshop. Ze hebben een huge assortiment en je kan er niet alleen goede koopjes vinden maar ook prachtige designer stukken. Voor elk wat wils dus…
Wil jij kans maken op die €50 shoptegoed? Hier vind je wat je moet doen:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Om je een ideetje te geven wat je voor dit bedrag kan kopen heb ik een paar van mijn favoriete items geselecteerd. Al deze items kosten plusminus €50. Nieuwsgierig? Klik dan nog eventjes verder 🙂
1. Grijze imitatieleren shopper van Pieces
2. Pepe Jeans hoodie, nu in de sale
3. Comfy en fashionable trui van Fornarina met boothals, nu in de sale
4. Mavi t-shirt met toffe opdruk, ik hou echt van dit soort shirts!
5. Last but not least een hele mooie tas van Blugirl Handbags, nu in de sale
When I bought this Bouclé biker jacket from the Mango a few years back I knew it was a winner, an item that was fierce and chic at the same time. Timeless and easy to style! This items is for sure my favorite jacket! I wear it a lot and also in a lot of different ways.
My favorite styles and outfits with this jacket? Fierce with other black items and a pop of bright color, Soft and rock chick like with black and pastels and last but not least on a dress or skirt for a more chic look.
Below you can see some outfits I wore with this biker jacket and I also give you some tips how you can wear a biker jacket! 🙂
Happy Saturday dear followers! Ciao!!
Outfit number 1, I’m blue
This first look is very casual and easy, this biker jacket is very easy to style with almost every t-shirt and jeans, leather pants or tregging. Personally I like this look for the bright blue pop of color, not only the blue looks gorgeous in this combination, the jacket comes into its own very well. What do you think of this combination?
Outfit number 2, Party look
Look number two is a more chic look, by wearing the biker jacket on a dress (in this look one with a, as I call it, deep color) or a skirt you can style this item really chic and feminine. The messy waved hair, red lipstick and statement necklace makes this a perfect party look. I actually wore this outfit with Christmas! 🙂
Outfit number 3, pastels and it-bags
The last but certainly not the least outfit, again a pretty simple look but in my opinion a different one than the first. Instead of styling the jacket with a popping color I decided to wear it with a very soft pastel pink jeans and very natural / nude make-up. Besides the soft tones in this look the jacket in combination with the fierce Balenciage bag and the high heels makes this look classy but with a clear rock chick feel.
I would say that this last look is my favorite. For me this look totally fits my personality (soft and classy with a rock chick edge or something haha) and wearing this makes me feel very comfortable and confident.
What is your favorite combination? As usual you can let me know in a comment!
Around Valentinesday I saw a cute blogpost on afterDRK.com and I decided to do something like this as well. Not exactly the same, since her post was about 15 random things she loves. I am going to tell you about some more things I love in a couple of themes. First op, Fashion of course!! <3
- Pastels! I am in love with pastels, mostly pink and blue. These colors are just so easy to style!
- Skater skirts, I love them and I still need to buy me one, or two, or three 😉
- Haute Couture and other fashion shows, oh how I wish I could visit every Fashion Week
- The pantone color of this year, Radiant Orchid! <3
- Fedora hats, still looking for the perfect fedora for me ^^
- Chanel, Balenciaga, Céline, Vlieger & van Dam, I am talking about it-bags!
- Faux fur, I love things that are hug-able hihi
- Black and white, what is not to love about that <3
Want to know more about the things I love? I also wrote down my love for things withing beauty and lifestyle.
- Creamy eyeshadow! I love the color tattoo’s from Maybelline
- Lipsticks, I am a huge lipstick collector, reds, pinks, plums everything ^^
- Sauna masks from Montange Jenesse, probably my favorite mask…
- Trying new skincare, yesterday I bought a new product from Clinique, the superdefense spf20 moisturizer
- Swatching new items in the drugstores hihi <3
- Waking up early and actually start doing stuff asap, which I most of the times don’t do <– note to self: I should get more productive 🙂
- Having a breakfast with baked buns, croissants and a boiled egg. Yumm!! ^^
- Travelling, oh how I wish I’d be on an airplane like right now haha
- Summer, feeling the sun on my skin, I love it
- Cleaning up my beauty inventory, I love the trance you can get in if you are cleaning up
- Akita Inu’s <3
- Orchid’s, in my humble opinion some of the most beautiful flowers in the world ^^
- Watching tv series, starting with new tv series. I think this is one of my addictions haha
- Surfing, I love to surf although I am not quite that good yet but it’s just super awesome!
- Baking, although I don’t like most pies I love baking homemade apple pie (which I do love to eat haha) or special stuff like Pandan Cake or Terang Bulan! <3
- Making lists, to do lists for example
- Listening to music, nothing as relaxing as listening to music ^^
- Blogging, of course!
- Spending time with family, friends, fellow bloggers, readers, like-minded people.
What do you think of this list?
|Photo from SimonaMar.com
These boots are made for walking
Today I want to tell you a bit more about my favourite shoes, ankle boots. I have quite a lot of them actually. In almost every look I am wearing ankle boots. I really like these type of shoes because they fit with a lot of different outfits and the ones I have are comfy as well!
At the moment I have two black ankle boots, the ones from H&M and the ones from the Zara. Also I have the burgundy ankle boots from Ecco and then I have another pair from Bullboxer which are red-ish brown but unfortunately one of the heels looks like it can break of any minute so I don’t dare to wear them L
I would love to have some more ankle boots, for example ankle height biker boots with a low block heel. My guess is that such boots are super comfy! When I went on a search for some cool biker boots I found a couple of gorgeous boots!
Do you have a lot of ankle boots? And if so, which pair is your favourite?
As I said I think that ankle boots are very easy to match with an outfit. For example the outfits below where I am wearing my favourite two pairs of ankle boots! J
|Photo from Katiquettestyle.blogspot.com, look how she styled her cool biker boots!
These are some of the lovely boots I found online at INVITO! I am in love with the top right biker boot and the bottom left heels from Steve Madden! Which pair do you think I should add to my ankle boots collection?
Pair one, pair two the biker boots I am in love with, pair three the heels from Steve Madden or the last pair with a wedgeheel?
Let me know in a comment!