Hi lovely followers,
A big reveal today haha, or well I think it’s something pretty big 😉 I have always had my hair long, always tried to let it grow longer and longer. But lately I noticed my hair was not really healthy at the ends. Nothing helped and my hair was actually a mess. When it was windy outside I really hat trouble brushing my hair afterwards. So when I made an appointment at the hairdresser this week I knew I wanted something different. A coupe that would make my hair healthy again and that would not be too short. For a couple of months I have been looking at a long bob and yesterday I just did it. I went with a long, or outgrown, bobline. Super scarry but so far I am really happy with it. I do miss my long hair a bit but hey, hair grows back. And this coupe is just what I was looking for right now!
What do you guys think of my shorter coupe? Let me know in a comment ^^
Around Valentinesday I saw a cute blogpost on afterDRK.com and I decided to do something like this as well. Not exactly the same, since her post was about 15 random things she loves. I am going to tell you about some more things I love in a couple of themes. First op, Fashion of course!! <3
- Pastels! I am in love with pastels, mostly pink and blue. These colors are just so easy to style!
- Skater skirts, I love them and I still need to buy me one, or two, or three 😉
- Haute Couture and other fashion shows, oh how I wish I could visit every Fashion Week
- The pantone color of this year, Radiant Orchid! <3
- Fedora hats, still looking for the perfect fedora for me ^^
- Chanel, Balenciaga, Céline, Vlieger & van Dam, I am talking about it-bags!
- Faux fur, I love things that are hug-able hihi
- Black and white, what is not to love about that <3
Want to know more about the things I love? I also wrote down my love for things withing beauty and lifestyle.
- Creamy eyeshadow! I love the color tattoo’s from Maybelline
- Lipsticks, I am a huge lipstick collector, reds, pinks, plums everything ^^
- Sauna masks from Montange Jenesse, probably my favorite mask…
- Trying new skincare, yesterday I bought a new product from Clinique, the superdefense spf20 moisturizer
- Swatching new items in the drugstores hihi <3
- Waking up early and actually start doing stuff asap, which I most of the times don’t do <– note to self: I should get more productive 🙂
- Having a breakfast with baked buns, croissants and a boiled egg. Yumm!! ^^
- Travelling, oh how I wish I’d be on an airplane like right now haha
- Summer, feeling the sun on my skin, I love it
- Cleaning up my beauty inventory, I love the trance you can get in if you are cleaning up
- Akita Inu’s <3
- Orchid’s, in my humble opinion some of the most beautiful flowers in the world ^^
- Watching tv series, starting with new tv series. I think this is one of my addictions haha
- Surfing, I love to surf although I am not quite that good yet but it’s just super awesome!
- Baking, although I don’t like most pies I love baking homemade apple pie (which I do love to eat haha) or special stuff like Pandan Cake or Terang Bulan! <3
- Making lists, to do lists for example
- Listening to music, nothing as relaxing as listening to music ^^
- Blogging, of course!
- Spending time with family, friends, fellow bloggers, readers, like-minded people.
What do you think of this list?
Last week there was a discount action at the Kruidvat, a Dutch drugstore, where you could buy one piece of make-up (it didn’t matter what brand or sort) and you could choose something else for free. At the end of my little beauty shopping spree I went home with some of my favorite products for 50% of the normal price! I noticed a pattern in my beauty shopping by the way, most of my make-up right now is from Maybelline, and I tend to love their products the most! 🙂
So what I bought during this spree is; two lipsticks from the Maybelline COLORsensational line (nr. 240 Galactic Mauve & nr.330 Chic Plum), two gel-cream eyeshadows from the COLOR TATTOO 24HR line (nr. 35 On and on Bronze & 87 Mauce Crush) besides that I went home with two new nailpolishes (which is very very bad haha) from Catrice (nr. 7 Genius in the Bottle & 44 Mermaid my day)
Let me know what you think of my purchases in a comment! Ciao!!
Congratulations Judith, you are the winner of the Yves Rocher expert make-up set!!!
Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact me through the contact form so I can send your price to you! 😀
To all my other followers / facebook fans, unfortunately there can only be one winner, but don’t worry, other giveaways will follow soon! I really hope you will all join again with the next giveaway.
Lots of love!! Ciao!!