Hi dear followers,
September has been an amazing month, a lot of lovely sunny days, blogger events, fun with my boyfriend and more! From now on I will post some of the, in my humble opinion, coolest personal Instagram shots with you on the first day of the new month. The new Insta-trowback, how I will name it, focuses on what I did in the last month. Most of the pictures will be from Instagram, since it’s an Insta-throwback, but I will also like iPhone photos and photos from events (if I got them later then the blogpost about the event).
I hope you will like this new monthly Instagram blogpost! Please let me know what you think in the comments! Click on read more for a little bit of info about the pictures! 🙂
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Together with a couple of fellow bloggers at the Unlimited PR persevent, The Big U VI! It was amazing and we had a lot of fun! I really love to be with other bloggers since they inspire me, I learn new things about blogging and the fashion business, we experience or experienced the same troubles and great things of blogging. It’s just really nice to be together with like minded people! 🙂
2. Together with fellow bloggers again at the YBS 2.0 launch, a nice event spend with great people. In this photo we are all making a picture to put on our Instagram I think haha.
3. My current obsession, these heels from H&M Trend, and yes the should be on their way to my home now!! Come to mama!!! <3
4. Julia’s lovely Italian food on the dutch trainstations, yummm!
5. Crazy selfie with my boyfriend and an apple 😀
6. Mounira Mansour at the YBS 2.0 launch event, I loved her look especially the pink handbag!
7. Yummmy salad with rucola, apple, cucumber, tomato and chicken.
8. Regrammed Annic from I Love Fashion News!
9. Selfie with Wendy from FabulousstyleWS, we were so happy with our pretty hair at the POM Amsterdam bloggerevent!
1. One of my favorite looks from the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2014 fashionshow!
2. Beautiful Amsterdam, sunny weather, what more can a girl wish for while walking 🙂
3. A sneak peak at my own personalized POM Amsterdam shawl! I am totally in love with it!
4. Haha fun in a photobooth with I guess 6 bloggers haha, I really love this pictures!
And what do we have more?
|On the photo with my (second) favorite POM shawl, I am sure I will buy this beauty sooner or later! 😀
|Photo made at the U-PR event 🙂
I hope you liked this blogpost! 🙂
Goodmorning lovely followers!
In yesterday’s blogpost you already got a bit of a sneak peak from my ootd during the event. Today I will share the whole outfit with you guys. All the pictures are show with the newest Olympus camera the OMD E-M1! Please let me know in the comments section what you think of this look and of course what you think of the photos 🙂
I am wearing a leather-wetlook legging from Pimpie, denim blouse from ONLY, tee from H&M, heels from Zara and the bag is from MANGO. I am also wearing a Fashionology big cross necklace (which I happen to love very badly haha)! And I am holding a Olympus OMD E-M5 camera, which took great pictures as you can see in the previous blogpost! Click HERE if you have not read it yet 😉
Hope you liked this blogpost and I wish you a very nice sunday!!
And some fun final photos with fellow bloggers Anita & Wendy! As you can see we really had a lot of fun shooting each others outfits right on the tramrails haha!
|Some of the ready made POM capes! <3
Let me introduce you to POM (Piece of Mine) Amsterdam! POM is a Dutch shawls and capes brand, based in yup Amsterdam. Last week I went to the POM blogger event where we actually got the change to DIY our own POM shawl! I loved a lot of the different shawls and capes so I had a little bit of trouble picking my fabric, pom-poms and leather lining, but in the end I am so very happy with my own personal POM shawl! 🙂
Check out the rest of this event report after the read more button! If you wish to stay up to date about my everyday life don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter 🙂
A SHAWL… I really liked this quote and story about POM… <3 As you can see we also had some lovely and above all, healthy, bites! Looking around a bit I saw a lot of lovely scarfs and really got some inspiration for my own POM shawl!
I went for the Turquoise Wolf fabric, in the picture above you can see it on the right. With the HUGE off-white pompoms you can see below, and brown leather at the largest side of the shawl for a little bit of extra luxurious feel.
We also had the opportunity to try on other shawls, go into hair and make-up and get a photo from you with your new personal POM shawl! Too bad it took a while for my shawl to be made but I did make some more pictures. Unfortunately I don’t have the photo shoot results yet but I can already show you some instagram / iPhone shots 🙂
The first picture, me and fellow blogger Wendy, I am so in love with the POM shawl I am wearing in this picture, after we got our hair done! Look how pretty we are?! 😉 And in the second picture the result, my own personal POM shawl!!! <3
By the way, if you want more info about this cool dutch shawl brand, check out their website!! Hope you liked this report dear followers! xoxo
Today has been really amazing for me! I went to the Unlimited PR bloggersevent called “the Big U”. Well the event name certainly is suitable, the event was just A-MA-ZING! More about the event later this week 🙂
For now I would like to show you what I was wearing today! I went for a comfy, edgy but fashionable look. My outfit from today: Blazer/Biker jacket from Mango, Tregging from the Pieces, T-shirt by Just 1961 (such a cool brand!), Ankle Booties with studs from the Zara, Necklace from Guess jewelry and Rings from H&M.
What do you think of this outfit? Let me know in a comment 🙂
Last Wednesday I went to Amsterdam with my family and my love. I really had a nice time in Amsterdam and I seem to be there more and more often every week… During our visit to Amsterdam we went to Madame Tussauds, went on a boat trip and wandered around the Dam, the Westerkerk and besides that also did some windowshopping.
We ended the day in Rotterdam in definitely my favorite Restaurant Il Carretto with an amazing Lasagna and as dessert the Gran Limone icecream!
Ofcourse we also made a hell of a lot pictures and I would like to share some of those pictures with you! 🙂 Hope you’ll enjoy!
PS: don’t forget to join my giveaway!! You still have one more day to join! 🙂
You can join by clicking here, and following the instructions.
I am wearing CoolCat: blouse, bangles, H&M: tubetop, floral ankle jeans, UGG Bailey Buttons, Tosca Blu bag, VOGUE eyewear sunglasses, Fossil watch, Guess necklace & earrings from Guernsey & Ibiza.