… From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk
Sorry for letting you wait so long for my next blogpost! I have been so busy these last 3 days with writing the first half of my thesis but now I will have some more time again for you all!! In this post I want to share some more spring inspiration with you all because well, king winter is still living in Holland and although we now have a little bit more sunshine it still is damn cold outside!!
Hope you like it! Will be back tomorrow with some new interesting things!!
Don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter 🙂
PS: I missed my blog already! 😉
From left to right, row for row:
1. in Singapore (flashback)
2. first try out of L’oreal BB cream
3. my K2 Eco Maia skates, very hipster according to my little brother and a friend
5. BoboQ bubble tea! Strawberry green tea with green appel and passionfruit nata de coco
6. reading “Emotions Revealed” from Paul Ekman
7. out for some skating
8. nailswatch, Catrice: Yellow Sub-Mandarin
9. waiting for the train to go to Webshop till you drop
|My skates! I love them because they are ecofriendly and support research against breastcancer!
Plus they look good and feel comfortable on my feet as well! 😀 What more could a girl like me desire?
|My lovely boyfriend, he really is the best for me! <3|