At the moment I am just heading out to the Primark store opening in Eindhoven! But first I would really like to share some of my favorite pictures my boyfriend made at the GLOW event in Eindhoven. GLOW is a festival all about lights and art which returns to the city every year. As usual I have seen some amazing things, sometimes the things you can do with lights are really spectacular!
In this photos you can see some of my most favorite projects from the GLOW route 🙂
Have a lovely day and to the Brabanders reading my blog, I’ll see you today?!
It’s weekend and it’s November! Which means time for a new Insta-trowback! First of all I would really like to know if you rather see a weekly Instagram diary or this monthly Insta-throwback? Please let me know in a comment, I am really curious to hear your opinion 🙂
October has been an amazing month, some great after summer days, nice blogger events and of course my birthday on the 4th! 😀 Click on the read more button for more info about the Instagram shots and to read a bit more about how my October was!
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. At the 3 Dol Dwaze Dagen in the Dutch luxury warehouse… To buy or not to buy… I really like the nailpolishes from KOH, however as a jobless / non-student person I really was looking for a better bargain… So, I did not buy them… But I am on the look out for a better price to buy the left and right KOH nailpolishes which are from the Galaxy Limited Edition set.
2. One of the gifts from my mom was this Buddha statue for in the living room, I love it! <3
3. Homemade apple-pie!! Together with my boyfriend I made this pie to surprise my family at my birthday, everyone loved it! Mission accomplished! 😉
4. Together with Dutch celeb Toprak Yalciner at the POM Amsterdam x Dance4life launch!
5. Having fun with fellow blogger Wendy while shooting outfit pictures.
6. My new boots! I love them so much, they are quite comfy and I really love the edgy look!
7. Yummmmm breakfast in bed on my birthday! Thanks to my sweet boyfriend 🙂
8. Leaves are falling on the ground and the trees turn red, I really love the warm fall colors.
9. Selfie while fitting the H&M x Minju Kim collection knitt. I liked it but was really doubting whether I should buy it or not, then everyone said I should buy it and it was sold out already… FML 😉
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Wearing my new Boohoo.com onesie! Thanks to Cream PR & Boohoo.com. I am soooo in love with this comfy loungesuit! In secret I have been wearing it for 2 days straight 😉
2. Last month Urban Outfitters opened their first Dutch store and I was there! What a great shopping experience! I will be back soon haha.
3. Selfie in the metro, tired but happy after a long trip for a day with my family in my hometown 🙂
4. The Tartan trendreport, I just had to share my collage on Instagram as well 😉
5. One of my latest outfits.
6. Friday the 25th some of my friends came over for dinner. We had a blast and they surprised me with some cute and thoughtful gifts, which were still for my birthday! Thanks girls, you really are the best! <3
7. Sometimes when I am going to an event I want to be in Amsterdam earlier to meet up or to take outfit photos, last week was a day like that. Unfortunately it was raining very heavily that day so we just went out to grab a nice semi-healthy sandwich at the Cheesefactory.
8. Audrey Hepburn quotes are just the best haha. I think this just does not need more explanation… does it?
9. And last but not least, a detail shot from one of my latest looks.
Well I hope you enjoyed this Insta-throwback! Have a nice weekend!
Hi dear followers,
September has been an amazing month, a lot of lovely sunny days, blogger events, fun with my boyfriend and more! From now on I will post some of the, in my humble opinion, coolest personal Instagram shots with you on the first day of the new month. The new Insta-trowback, how I will name it, focuses on what I did in the last month. Most of the pictures will be from Instagram, since it’s an Insta-throwback, but I will also like iPhone photos and photos from events (if I got them later then the blogpost about the event).
I hope you will like this new monthly Instagram blogpost! Please let me know what you think in the comments! Click on read more for a little bit of info about the pictures! 🙂
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Together with a couple of fellow bloggers at the Unlimited PR persevent, The Big U VI! It was amazing and we had a lot of fun! I really love to be with other bloggers since they inspire me, I learn new things about blogging and the fashion business, we experience or experienced the same troubles and great things of blogging. It’s just really nice to be together with like minded people! 🙂
2. Together with fellow bloggers again at the YBS 2.0 launch, a nice event spend with great people. In this photo we are all making a picture to put on our Instagram I think haha.
3. My current obsession, these heels from H&M Trend, and yes the should be on their way to my home now!! Come to mama!!! <3
4. Julia’s lovely Italian food on the dutch trainstations, yummm!
5. Crazy selfie with my boyfriend and an apple 😀
6. Mounira Mansour at the YBS 2.0 launch event, I loved her look especially the pink handbag!
7. Yummmy salad with rucola, apple, cucumber, tomato and chicken.
8. Regrammed Annic from I Love Fashion News!
9. Selfie with Wendy from FabulousstyleWS, we were so happy with our pretty hair at the POM Amsterdam bloggerevent!
1. One of my favorite looks from the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2014 fashionshow!
2. Beautiful Amsterdam, sunny weather, what more can a girl wish for while walking 🙂
3. A sneak peak at my own personalized POM Amsterdam shawl! I am totally in love with it!
4. Haha fun in a photobooth with I guess 6 bloggers haha, I really love this pictures!
And what do we have more?
|On the photo with my (second) favorite POM shawl, I am sure I will buy this beauty sooner or later! 😀
|Photo made at the U-PR event 🙂
I hope you liked this blogpost! 🙂
Happy saturday everyone! More than a week ago I went to a very cool bloggerevent from Olympus! Most of the pictures in this blogpost are made with several Olympus camera’s, of course! Not only by me but also by Wendy from FabulousStyleWS and Anite from Fashion Attacks the blog. At the event we got the change to test many different Olympus body’s, camera lenses and even compact camera’s! The select group of bloggers at the event, including me, where actually on of the first people ever to try out the Olympus OMD E-M1!
We also got same great photography tips and trics from fashion photographer Brendan de Clercq and he accompanied us while trying out the Olympus camera’s on the streets of Amsterdam! He even made some nice shots of me, but for a random reason I don’t seem to have them anymore. I guess I should send him an email with the question if he happens to still have these pictures, fingers crossed! 🙂
Click on the read more button for some cool pictures from the Olympus event! 🙂
Trying out the camera’s on the streets in Amsterdam:
And back in the Olympus Concept store I shoot my final Olympus pictures!
Wow, such a picture overload haha! I certainly had a great day at Olympus, very cool to try out the newest Olympus camera’s and of course being around fellow bloggers and photography addicts! The Olympus camera’s (OMD E-M1 and the Olympus PEN camera’s included) all have very cool functionalities, for example all the filters we used in the different photos. Besides that you also have a storymode where you can take several pictures and place them multiple frames. In the end Olympus won me over and now I have a little bit of a problem since my back account won’t let me buy one haha. Thank you Olympus for having me, it was a lovely day!!
If you think this is all, wait for the outfit post about what I wore this particular day!
Hope you liked this blogpost! 🙂
|Photos by me, Anita & Wendy
Goodmorning lovely followers!
Last week I attended the VOGUE Fashion’s Night Out in Amsterdam and I really had a great time! During the evening I met a lot of fellow bloggers, did some (window) shopping and besides that I also got to know some new brands / shops. Overall the evening was great and I did a lot of fun things! Let me tell you more about the VOGUE Fashion’s Night Out after the read more button!
With fellow bloggers Anita from Fashion Attack, Wendy from FabulousStyleWS and Kevin from the Viewfinder!
At the beginning of the evening Fashionista’s were already shopping at the PC Hoofdstraat when a cool double-decker bus drove through the streets of Amsterdam (started from the Bijenkorf at the Dam) with on top of the bus a lot of models and Karin Swerink, chief editor of the Dutch Vogue. The Vogue Warehouse was opened where you could buy various VOGUE branded items, for example the VOGUE FNO 2013 tee!
|Photo from backstagefashionreports.com
Various shops and brands, for example Oger, tried to get attention for their brand by having models walking through the FNO area, doing crazy fitness on the street or had models posing at the store entrance. Fashion really was, all over the place! 😀
You could get free drinks and food almost at every store and a lot of store also had a DJ present playing the latest hits. Almost everything was possible this evening!
You could even go on pictures almost everywhere and some of the shoots also had visagie included! For example, I had a shoot for my own VOGUE cover! 😀
As you can see I really had a lovely evening and I would really recommend the VOGUE Fashion’s Night Out events to everyone who can join this event! It is a lot of fun, great shopping with some nice discounts & goodies, getting pictures taken of you in a shoot or just on the street because you have such a nice outfit, haha, and not to mention you have a lot of cool competitions where you can win with your fashionable look or brains!
Have you ever been to a VOGUE FNO? If yes what did you think of it?
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this event report!