Happy Saturday! 😀
Thanks to the course Fashion Journalism I am watching diverse fashion documentaries and reading about some very meaningful people in the fashion industry. One of these is of course Anna Wintour and I loved being able to see about how she is of screen and how everything behind the scenes at VOGUE is… “The September Issue” really is a fashion documentary worth watching! It’s a must see actually if you would want to work in fashion! Bizarre how hard they need to work and it is super admirable! The documentary I will be watching this weekend is the one about Bill Cunningham.
Bill is a great street photographer from New York and I think this documentary will be super inspiring as well. For now I found this quote from Bill and I think this is just true. Being able to dress the way you like and you feel good with is super important for human well-being. Plus, your outfit can change your mood but also has a lot of impact on the first impression you give others! You’ll probably recognize the feeling of being lazy in your PJ’s or Onesie the whole day, but when you take a shower and put on some normal clothes, you’ll just get more productive and less lazy! 😉
Besides the quote I love the picture as well, Anna Wintour is telling Bill Cunningham a secret, apparently and I think it’s just wonderful to see how he is enjoying listening to her.
Credits for the photo go to Micheal Dumler from On Abbot Kinney, a lovely photography blog with amazing streetstyle shots! You should definitely visit his website 🙂
Ciao lovely followers!!
Last couple of weeks has been pretty busy with some awesome things and so I thought it would be time for a personal instagram & photo diary. So today I will tell you a bit about all the things I have done lately.
First a lovely New Years drink from ilovefashionbloggers I went to last wednesday evening! In the afternoon before the drink I went shooting with the lovely Nathalie and I think the pictures turned out just lovely! More about that later. Together we went to the NY drink and dinner actually at Bo Cinq (a very special restaurant, bar and wine bar). The dinner was just lovely, very special also and after the dinner we had a private ilovefashionbloggers wine tasting. Even better, the small bites with the wine tasting were delicious! We even got a small performance from Andre Heuvelman. He played a classical piece from Bach and it was lovely to just sitback and relax while listening to this beautiful music!
Read more for more photos and info 🙂
Besides the ilovefashionbloggers New Years drink I also went to the bloggers event from FRESH communications where I had to style and outfit. You can read more about this ‘event’, I was actually already there before the event even started haha, in this blogpost.
As you know I also had a couple of dates with my fellow blogger girlfriends Nathalie, Wendy and on Saturday I had a date with Virgit! The results from the shoot last Sunday with both Wendy and Nathalie are already been published but here you see some other photos as wel! 🙂
Last but not least I started with the course of fashion journalism last week! Of course I will keep you up to date about this education! So far I am super excited and I love it! 😀
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Outfit number 1 from the Sunday three in a row shoot with Nathalie and Wendy! <3
2. Shopping with Virgit, to buy or not to buy this white blazer?
3. Selfie with Nathalie after shooting wednesday afternoon before the NY drink, we both love ilovefashionbloggers! 😀
4. Selfie with both Wendy and Nathalie! <3
5. Outfit number 2 from the Sunday three in a row shoot with Nathalie and Wendy! <3
6. Wendy and Nathalie shooting during the Sunday three in a row shoot 😉
7. Mint tea from Nathalie and my white chocolat milk, it looks weird but it tasted pretty funny haha.
8. Selfie with the lovely Virgit! <3
9. Outfit number 3 from the Sunday three in a row shoot with Nathalie and Wendy! <3
Have a lovely week every one!
As I told you before, in this blogpost, I had a photoshoot together with my brother and boyfriend a while ago! During Christmas we finally gave my parents their gift, a photo of us three printed on Canvas!
They were very happy with the result and so am I. I really like the pictures and today I will show you my favorites! I really like the old building where we shot the photos as well. It is actually the place my parents got married 26 years ago and it still looks very nice! What do you think of this photos??
PS: My mom is still waiting to see all of my favorites (since I don’t have them in high resolution yet) but I know she checks out my blog everyday so mom, I hope you like this ones as well! *mwah*
|With my big little brother! 🙂
|With the love of my life! <3
Today I would like to show you this look from last weekend, two weeks ago (I guess) I went to a little town near Rotterdam to have a photoshoot. Not just a photoshoot but a shoot with my boyfriend and my brother for a photo to give to my parents. More than a year ago my parents were celebrating their 25th anniversary and we promised them a photo, then I moved to Eindhoven (which is more than an hour away from my family) and so it took us quite a while… Two weeks ago the shoot finally happened and we made some pretty cool pictures. I will share some of them later (first I want my parents to see their gift of course and my mom reads my blog everyday; PS I love you mom! )
But I am already sharing you party of my outfit of that day, by showing you this one! Which is almost the same; different jewelry, no shawl. I am wearing; Coat with furry collar from Calvin Klein, top with chiffon H&M, skirt H&M, boots from Ecco (available HERE), bag from Deena & Ozzy and my new bracelet from ShopAffaire (available HERE)!
More photos after the ‘read more’ button o fcourse! Let me know in a comment what you think of this look 🙂 Ciao!!
Good morning, you all survived Monday haha. At the moment I am working really hard on my inspirational problems, you may have noticed my lag of blogging… Maybe I suffer from ‘winter depression’? I don’t know, I hope not!
But heck, it’s December already! While growing older every year I feel like time is flying by. I can still remember 2011 NYE as if it was only a couple of months away. Well this last month flew by as well. I have been mostly busy with getting a job, have been to a couple bloggers and PR events and I have actually been to a talent day / audition for a Dutch television and radio network.. Wow!
So today I will look back to November with you guys by showing you my Instagram feed from last month! Hope you’ll like it and if you do, don’t forget to follow me! 🙂
Have a lovely day, ciao!!
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. I went to a couple of pressdays from the PR agencies and at FUSE Communication I got this lovely bracelet! Thank you so much, I really love it! The bracelet is from OPS! Objects by the way and you can read and see more HERE & HERE
2. At the PUUR PR Pressday this wall took my breath away! I am actually thinking of buying a couple of the butterfly artifacts for in my hallway 🙂
3. Selfie time, I just got back from the hairdresser and I always love curls!
4. At the BNN (Dutch tv / radio network) talentday.
5. One of the pictures I made at the FUSE Communication Pressday
6. Together with Dutch Fashionblogger Lizzy van der Ligt! She’s so lovely!
7. One of the trend reports (which I made for Halloween)
8. Yummy and healthy salad!
9. And another selfie haha
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. The day before, the Primark finally opened in Eindhoven and it is the biggest one in the Benelux so far! Check out my report about the opening HERE
2. I had my first Bloggers Network Borrel last week and I had a blast! Read my short report about this event HERE
3. One of the many fun pictures that were made during the Network Borrel! 🙂
4. One of the photo’s from my last outfitpost, I need and want to make more outfitposts!
5. I love the Aztec print but I also really like the more Peruvian styles (a little bit similar but different haha) so I made a nice moodboard and trendreport about it! Read more HERE
6. An amazing scenery at the GLOW route through Eindhoven a couple of weeks ago! I really love this returning festival of lights in the city! It speaks to your imagination and inspires you!
7. Ok, I’ll admit, I loved the first movie, but this one was even more epic! I LOVED it so much, and now I am addicted. I can’t wait for the third movie and I will be buying the books as soon as I have a job! May the odds be ever in your favor…
8. Another sort of healthy meal, when I was in Amsterdam a couple of weeks a go me and Sharon from Style Chameleon went for noodles, dim sum and spring rolls, yummmm! 😀
9. Last but not least a collage from the outfit I was wearing during the opening of the Primark in Eindhoven 🙂
Well this is it for today! See you soon! xoxo Saranda