Christmas is nearing us and since Christmas is all about doing good I think this Audrey Hepburn quote speaks for itself! I wish you all happy holidays, Merry Christmas and of course a happy New Year!
Don’t worry I am not leaving you guys this holiday season but I may not be able to share the updates as much as I want to 😉
Upcoming later today is a nice OOTD, stay tuned dear followers!
Hi lovely followers!
It has been two weeks since the last Instagram Weekly so here is the latest update!
As you probably know I have been to a great trip through Norway and therefore you’ll see two lovely landscape shots in this Instagram Weekly!
Click on read more for the extra info on the photo’s!
Hope you’ll enjoy! xoxo
PS: I will try to respond to your comments ASAP <3
Extra info on the pictures, clockwise 🙂
1. Landscape in Finse (Norway) this place is 1222 meters above sea level! It was super cold over there but the landscape was amazing, mountains a lake, snow and sunshine! This shot is one of my favorite holiday pictures (from the iPhone selection ;))
2. Selfie this morning, I was figuring out what to wear to a job interview and I really loved this combo, so stay tuned, this one will be an outfit post soon! 🙂
3. My boyfriend on the escalator in the Oslo tubes! See how deep the tubes are in this city, Rotterdam is nothing like it and my new hometown, Eindhoven, doesn’t even have a tube 🙁
4. Another landscape shot, this is during our hike from Fondsbu to Gjendebu, the lake you see is lake Gjende, a great tourist attraction in the Jotunheimen national park. By the way Jotunheimen in English means Home of the Giants!
5. Oooh I just needed to participate in this instagram competition, check out the cool jacket from Loavies!
6. And the first home cooked meal after coming back from our holiday, Nasi Kuning with omelette and cucumber, it tasted delicious!
|Gjende, Norway by CodyDuncan.com
Bye bye all,
I am going on a nice and very much adventurous holiday! The destination is Norway and I am going to make a very nice trip…
I will be back soon, very soon, but I won’t be able to reply to your comments for a few days 🙂 I am afraid that is not part of the house sitters job haha 😀 But, I will try to tweet / instagram a bit so you can stay up to date if you wish! (Click on the social media buttons on the right to follow)
So bye bye and see you soon!
Time for a new weekly Instagram update! I have been quite busy last week with arranging the last things before going on a hiking trip to Norway. I am very very excited and I ofcourse will share the photos I am going to make ASAP when I am back! For now I still have some upcoming blogposts and I am not gone yet!
Click on read more for the comments on my Instagram shots! 🙂
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Apple, I just love it to make photos of food if it looks cool!
2. Cocktails with my boyfriend during our anniversary night, A BIG THANKS to ALL of you who congratulated us! <3
3. Crazy selfie wearing marine colors and a very simple blue/white striped top.
4. Chanel spring 2011 design, this design looks just so amazing and I ran into it on Tumblr but I just had to share it! Look at those details!
5. Crazy crazy selfie during the hottest day (37 degrees Celsius!). Wearing a white, wet bandana to keep my head cool haha. No make-up on by the way. This day was just cray cray. In the appartement it just felt like 40 degrees or something. By the way, the heet is also the reason for the lack of outfit posts, but they are coming!! Stay tuned 😉
6. Forest fruits iced smoothie! Loved it, so delicious and healthy! With a fresh leaf of mint for 🙂
7. Together with my dearest! Another crazy selfie, no normal selfies this week haha.
8. Instaweather time! I normally don’t use this app but I was so very curious about the temperature..
9. And a great ThrowBack Thursday insta-collage, some of the best pictures from my amazing trip to Singapore & Indonesia last year! I can’t wait to go on another great and memorable trip!
Well, I hope you liked my Instagram Weekly. I am really curious by the way, which blogposts you all like most? So please let me know and I will definitely do something with your advice!
Hope you all have a good night / day 😉
Just before I go to bed it is time for the latest Instagram Weekly! Last week was not really superb or something haha, I went swimming, have been doing some job searching, and most of the other time I have spend chilling in my home and in the sun on my balcony 😉 So a short post this time, from left to right, top to bottom!
1. Amazing H&M skirt! Unfortunately not available anymore in the online shop but maybe I am going to look for it tomorrow! I really love the print, so for me it is a musthave! <3
2. Featured in Fashionista Magazine about a nice weekend in Milano which turned out not so great because my wallet was stolen ..
3. Crazy selfie, wearing my Monki Bandeau top, it was soooo hot in the apartment.
5. Throwback Saturday, this was in Bali at a lovely Hindu Temple! How do I look in a maxi skirt from a sarong? 😉
6. Detail photos from the AFW: Nata Ryzh show and blogpost! If you are curious, check it out!
I hope you liked this short Instagram Weekly! More next week! xoxo