Hi all just a short photo-blog about my relaxed weekend after finally finishing my thesis!
On sunday I went to the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam, the place where the Heineken beer used to be brewed. It was a lot of fun and of course we took a lot of pictures!!
And, in this post I’ll also give you a little peek in the upcoming outfitpost tomorrow!
PS: Like some of you might know Google Reader will shut down soon, so if you still want to follow me….. Please follow me through Bloglovin’ or via email (there’s a follow by email button some where on the bottom of my blog’s page)! If you don’t do this you might not see my updates anymore, that would be sad wouldn’t it?? 😉
It’s time for a new instagram weekly update! I did not do much this week but I do have some nice pictures for you all. Hope you like them!! xoxo
From left to right top to bottom:
1. More Stylight goodies!! <3 Thank you so much, really love the jewelry and already started using the cute I <3 to blog notebook!
2. Yummy smoothy!
3. With my man in Amsterdam
4. My back-up lover haha, I think Johnny Depp is so handsome!
5. Nailswatch with Hema special effect glitter polish! 🙂 Love the glitters!
6. Wow, this is my planning for finishing my thesis within this and the upcoming week… I really hope I will succeed but it is a hard task for sure.
7. Sleeping in my old home again, so weird…. this used to be the old room from my little brother…
8. Selfie in Amsterdam
9. Amsterdam! Almost home away from home haha, tomorrow I am going there again for a store opening together with blogger buddy Deniece from Kotton Kandy!
Yumm lunch in Café Blom in Amsterdam! The walls looked so cute with recipes all over. And the sandwich was delicious as well!
Last Wednesday I went to Amsterdam with my family and my love. I really had a nice time in Amsterdam and I seem to be there more and more often every week… During our visit to Amsterdam we went to Madame Tussauds, went on a boat trip and wandered around the Dam, the Westerkerk and besides that also did some windowshopping.
We ended the day in Rotterdam in definitely my favorite Restaurant Il Carretto with an amazing Lasagna and as dessert the Gran Limone icecream!
Ofcourse we also made a hell of a lot pictures and I would like to share some of those pictures with you! 🙂 Hope you’ll enjoy!
PS: don’t forget to join my giveaway!! You still have one more day to join! 🙂
You can join by clicking here, and following the instructions.
I am wearing CoolCat: blouse, bangles, H&M: tubetop, floral ankle jeans, UGG Bailey Buttons, Tosca Blu bag, VOGUE eyewear sunglasses, Fossil watch, Guess necklace & earrings from Guernsey & Ibiza.
You can still participate in my first ever GIVEAWAY where you can win a Burberry the Beat giftset!! Open till 12:00 tomorrow so be quick about it 😉
Burberry the Beat giveaway!!!!
Besides that I want to tell you that soon Google Reader will shut down, so if you want to keep up to date I would suggest you also follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, you name it! 😉 So you won’t ever miss one of my blogposts again! Oh and by the way, this really is no joke. Google Reader will shut down the end of june and today I actually had a taste of life without Google Reader, it just sucks (oops sorry for my language) to not be able to see all the blogs you follow, so that’s why you should use Bloglovin’!
Hope I can count on you! More on the blog tomorrow!!
Another week has flown by so guess what, it’s time for a new Instagram weekly!! Last week I have celebrated Queensday and I have attended a very nice event from CoolCat! In this post you will get the chance to have a peek in my life through Instagram photo’s. Hope you all enjoy it!
From left to right top to bottom:
1. Selfish in the train to the CoolCat bloggers event! I was so excited haha
2. She who leaves a trail of glitter will never be forgotten.
3. Book to prepare for my entrance exam to the Master Forensics, Criminology and Law at the University of Maastricht.
4. Maxima’s royal blue dress and cape designed by Dutch designer Jan Taminiau, don’t you love that dress?
5. Together with Dutch fashion blogger Chloe Sterk from Fashionista Chloe! So nice to have met her in real life! Check out her blog on www.chloesterk.nl
6. Colorful cupcakes at the CoolCat bloggers event! Have you already seen the blogpost about this event? If not check it out here!
7. The vondelpark in Amsterdam after the Nike Training Club work out!
8. The view in the vondelkerk in Amsterdam while taking a short rest during the extremely exhausting work out! Haha
9.Latest outfit post wearing my MANGO pants and STYLIGHT tote bag.