Hi there dearies,
Today, I know it’s late but it is still Saturday haha, I want to share some insta-shots with you! In this Insta-Sarandipity I am taking you with me on my last adventures, or working days whatever haha. You can see it as just an Instagram diary but it will not be weekly, or monthly or on a specific day. Just when I feel like sharing something extra with you guys 😉
Lately I have been experiencing some inspirational and energy issues but a fun day with blogger babes always cheers me up. It gives me new motivation, inspiration and energy to pick up where I have left. And so here I am, ready to pick up with Sarandipity 2.0 where I left it. Ready to get organized again and ready to get posting again everyday, or at least more regular than I have been doing the past couple of months.
The work to move from Blogger to WordPress and the perfectionist approach I had to moving and my new website got me stressed out and caused me to not feel like blogging for a while. Hopefully this lack of inspiration is gone now so I can share some great posts with you again!
Starting of with this Insta-Sarandipity. To show you a little bit of what I have been doing the past few weeks.
Hope you like it!
First of all, the pictures above! From left to right, top to bottom…
1. New tattoo designs came in at the My Isabelli office and we went shooting again! I shot some gorgeous pictures and I can’t wait to show you some of the results tomorrow in a Sunday Special! Check out www.myisabelli.com to order your Bohotats 🙂
2. Selfie time, I am trying to learn to make better selfies and well, this one only took like 20 tries before I finally was happy haha.
3. From where I sit, not quiet a nice day this one since we were going to the hospital but I did like the picture. And I love my petite mochila, it’s just so super cute!!
4. A lovely fluttering butterfly in the garden of my old home.
5. Summer inspiration! I hear people talking about the end of summer everywhere around me but my summer will begin the end of August when I am going to Italy!!
6. My last OOTD, I am sooo in love with this pantalon from 2love Tony Cohen… What do you think?!
7. Enjoying the sunshine with my gorgeous Andy Wolf sunglasses.
8. The pussycat, Chanel, was enjoying the sunshine as well <3
9. A gorgeous piece of art, that I still need to put online on my Instagram so you can see it as a little bit of a sneak peek 😉
And today I went to Amsterdam to meet up with my blogger babe Britt!! We had not seen each other for a while so it was great catching up! We went to the Marc Jacobs tweetstore and both tweeted some cute pics so we got a huge bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy Hot Pink!!! Which is a limited edition and it just smells soooo good <3
We really had a blast and we both shoot a new OOTD as well. You can expect it on Tuesday.
I got home around dinner time and me and my boyfriend ordered a pizza and made ham with melon as desert, yummy! Last two weeks I received some cool goodies and stuff to review for my blog as well so I decided to make a nice set up of all these items as well. A little Insta-Sarandipity sneak peek of some of the items you can expect to be on the blog soon! 🙂