I am back again! 😀 After a couple of huge and important deadlines for my course of fashion journalism I am now back to blogging… Since it’s already the 8th of February an instadiary blogpost about January is perfect, right?? 🙂
January was a busy month, starting my fashion journalism course, events, Amsterdam FashionWeek and lots of blogger dates! Although I have been pretty busy with lots of stuff, most of the things are relaxing too. I just love the course I am following and events are cool (most of the times). Besided that Amsterdam FashionWeek was a-ma-zing and meeting my blogger babes is always super fun and a good way to relax and spend your time!
Want to know a bit more about these pictures? Click on the button and you’ll find out a bit more about what I did in January! 🙂
From left to right top to bottom:
1. Shooting day and blogger date with lovely Nathalie Kemna and Wendy van Soest… We actually shot three (!) outfits on one day… per person that is (9 in total) 😀
2. Wendy taking pictures of Nathalie, a nice behind the scene photo.
3. Selfie with my blogger babe Nathalie and my ilovefashionbloggers case. This photo was made after shooting our outfits and just before the new years drink from ilovefashionbloggers at BoCinq.
4. A selfie, wearing a fedora hat for the first time… What do you guys think, should I buy one?
5. This outfit was for a contest from Fresh Communications, I loved the items sooo much but unfortunately I did not win 😉
6. Shopping with Virgit from Preppy Fashionist about a week before Amsterdam FashionWeek (preparation is super important!)… At the end I bought this lovely blouse online, thank God for H&M online discount codes 😀
7. Selfie with Virgit after our outfit shoot and shopping session, time to go back to Eindhoven again…
8. Woohoo! Amsterdam FashionWeek exists 10 years! Happy anniversary to Amsterdam FashionWeek!
9. Aargh, stress!! What am I going to wear on day …. of Amsterdam FashionWeek 😉 Thanks for whatsapp and blogger friends who are always willing to help! <3
From left to right top to bottom:
1. Another styling session in my messy bedroom… This was the outfit I chose to wear on my first day at Amsterdam FashionWeek
2. My second outfit I wore at FashionWeek, I just had to pose with this shiny disco SMART car haha 😉
3. A regram from Fashionista Chloe, I loved the SuperTrash show soooo much, thans to Britt from Britta Maxime for taking me!
4. At the Winde Rienstra fashionshow, gorgeous collection but dear God, check out those sky-scraper-heels! :O
5. Posing with Nathalie at the Vita Coco stand during FashionWeek haha
6. May from OHMAYGOD made this cool picture of me during the Bloggerswalk with Bloggernet… The walk was so much fun and it was lovely to talk with everyone. Thank you Wannemakers, Snaptraveller, Cityhotspotter and BDMNR for everything!
7. I love this necklace, the gold and the stones matched my first AFW outfit very well. My lovely friend Siham gave me this jewel for my birthday, thanks dear!! <3 Nathalie made this gorgeous detail photo during our outfit shoot <3
8. One of the photos I made during the show from Tony Cohen at AFW 🙂
9. And last but not least, my last outfit (which I also wore at fashionweek but shot here in my hometown Eindhoven) 🙂
Soooo, what do you guys think of my busy january?
Let me know in a comment as usual,