Hi lovely followers!
It has been two weeks since the last Instagram Weekly so here is the latest update!
As you probably know I have been to a great trip through Norway and therefore you’ll see two lovely landscape shots in this Instagram Weekly!
Click on read more for the extra info on the photo’s!
Hope you’ll enjoy! xoxo
PS: I will try to respond to your comments ASAP <3
Extra info on the pictures, clockwise 🙂
1. Landscape in Finse (Norway) this place is 1222 meters above sea level! It was super cold over there but the landscape was amazing, mountains a lake, snow and sunshine! This shot is one of my favorite holiday pictures (from the iPhone selection ;))
2. Selfie this morning, I was figuring out what to wear to a job interview and I really loved this combo, so stay tuned, this one will be an outfit post soon! 🙂
3. My boyfriend on the escalator in the Oslo tubes! See how deep the tubes are in this city, Rotterdam is nothing like it and my new hometown, Eindhoven, doesn’t even have a tube 🙁
4. Another landscape shot, this is during our hike from Fondsbu to Gjendebu, the lake you see is lake Gjende, a great tourist attraction in the Jotunheimen national park. By the way Jotunheimen in English means Home of the Giants!
5. Oooh I just needed to participate in this instagram competition, check out the cool jacket from Loavies!
6. And the first home cooked meal after coming back from our holiday, Nasi Kuning with omelette and cucumber, it tasted delicious!