Last week has flown by like in a few minutes. The summer vacation is here and I am working, trying to get a better job and getting ready for my graduation this Thursday.
Sounds busy? It is… And I actually feel like I am not blogging (good) enough. So sorry for that!
For today the instagram weekly updated is on the menu. So here it is! Hope you like it and please stay tuned. I do have some nice things in mind to write for you!! Big hug! xoxo
PS: don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin’ 😉
| Bloglovin’ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter |
From left to right, row by row, for both of the collages:
1. Herome Glamour French Manicure set, bought in my highly addicted stage haha. I am now trying all the polishes I have bought at the last two events I went to and this set I bought in the drugstore. So happy with all my purchases!
2. Water Melon, I love it but it is soooo huge! How to eat such a big fruit on your own within like two weeks? The answer, smoothies, dessert, homemade icecream, salads and more!
3. Selfie with the hash tag #AFWRAINBOW, trying to win tickets to the Mary me by Jimmy Paul show… Too bad I guess that I probably / for sure did not win 🙁
4. Regram Roberto Cavalli, great prints and accessories! I personally love Roberto Cavalli! Great inspiration.
5. Selfie, same story as photo number 3 haha.
7. These nights make our lives, true that! Great quote, regrammed.
8. Limburg visiting my mom, love the landscape in the most south province from the Netherlands! It was so sunny as well! 🙂
9. Portrait by my bf, for my graduation on Thursday my school needed a portrait (professional, fun, totally me and all haha) to show on the beamer or something… So my boyfriend took this shot of me, the original photo is of course not B&W 😉