I have seen this lovely tag on a few blogs and it got me inspired to make the same sort of get to know me post… Some time ago I already wrote a blogpost about my name, Saranda, and what it means but what does that really tell you all about who Saranda actually is?
Well in this post you are going to find out a bit, and you wil also get the change to ask me some questions 🙂
Seven things you (probably) don’t know about me:
1. I am a student Applied Psychology, aspiring to study a Masters in Forensics, Criminology and Law to work as a Clinical Assessment Psychologist when I am done studying.
2. I have been together with my boyfriend for almost 5 years (anniversary on the 3rd of August!!)
3. I am a series addict, for real!! I follow like 10 series or more, and I really love every single one of them! Some of the series are Pretty Little Liars, Game of Thrones, the Lying Game, Vampire Diaries, Once upon a time, Breaking Bad, Glee and the Office. I love violent / manly series as much as the cute-fairytale-like series.
4. I hate staying up too long when I am tired but I tend to always do so… Weird isn’t it?
5. Uhm… when I don’t have to go to school or work, I can sit in my pj’s all day long! Or in a homesuit haha, I am a comfy kind of girl.
6. My nomination for the versatile blogger award is like a month or two old, I sometimes lack at keeping up to date… Sorry Starftsh! 😉
7. I love socializing but I sometimes tend to feel shy or misplaced at a party, which makes me nervous and very quiet.
And know it is your turn! Do you have any questions for me? If yes, please let me know in a comment or send me a message through the contact form / my email 🙂 All questions will be answered next week in a second the girl behind Sarandipity blogpost.
PS: I do really have post-potter depression sometimes haha, I miss the story! The movies, waiting for the next book or movie… When the last movie got out I went to a Harry Potter marathon with a girlfriend and that was just amazing, only die-hard Harry Potter fans, being at the cinema for more than 24 hours, such an experience!