Hello there sweet followers!
Damn I am so busy these days! The easter days where just overbooked with things to do and now I have one HUGE thesis deadline for tuesday next week. So it will be some amazingly hard work and there is a big chance I don’t get to update my blog each day….
I will try though! 🙂
So I do have some outfit shots waiting to be posted but for now, I will share my instagram shots from last week with you all 🙂
Hope you’ll enjoy it!
PS: Don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin’, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, this way you can stay up to date at all times! 🙂 And since I have heard some rumours about GFC / Google reader dissapearing following me on different platforms is highly recommended! 😉
From left to right:
1. Easter breakfast with my boyfriend: kaiser rolls / fruit / chocolat fondue / boiled egg / tea! This breakfast was so lovely! Only bad thing was the chocolat from a chocolat letter didn’t melt as I hoped it did haha. Better next time! I also like the fact that the breakfast was mostly healthy, since I am trying to really eat more healthy to become totally fit for summer… I really am lagging with my INSANITY program btw…
2. My easter nails, minty/turquoise and peachy… Brands nailpolish HEMA (dutch), Catrice and P2
3. A simple pizza margarita with freshly baked mushrooms (I LOVE MUSHROOMS!) and tomatoes, yummm! Not really very healthy though…. Oops 😀
4. Selfie of my easter outfit! H&M shirt, Esprit jeans. And a part of my bedroom in the background haha
5. Tulips! On saturday me and my boyfriend went shopping for some items for in our appartment and when we went to this DIYstore we got these tulips for free! Yay <3
6. From where I stand selfie, my easter outfit same is in picture 4 and my black studded heels from the Zara 🙂
7. Selfie walking out of the elevator with my boyfriend behind me very busy with his phone or something haha. Ready to battle the cold cold wind while cycling too the trainstation as fast as we could, yes we made it on time by the way!
8. My lucky box, long long time ago I bought this in Greece, Corfu and I loved it ever since! The box should bring luck to the one who owns the box and lately I have been kind of lucky… Now lets hope it will also bring me luck concerning my thesis deadlines haha
9. Lollipop from the circus last tuesday, so sweet, so tasty but sooooo bad… Too much sugar!