… Liebster Award!! 🙂
Thank you Starftsh for nominating me! I did some research on the whole thing, because I have seen it at some bloggers but I actually was wondering what the nomination actually means. Well it doesn’t mean that much if you ask me, after my research. But it does mean that the one who nominates you likes your blog I think, haha.
So about the Liebster award in short, the name is German for dearest, sweetest, favorite etc etc. The award is meant for blogs with 200 followers or less, but this used to be 2000 or something. So the rules over time have changed, no problem! More bloggers to nominate. But I do feel like this is a sort of chain-letter idea..
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Done 😉
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you have been given.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Now choose / search for 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Nominate them and let them know on their page.
First the 11 facts, I… :
- live together with my boyfriend, yay!
- am Dutch, but I have a Greek name and I could be mistaken for a Swedish girl..
- have very big ambitions, for example I would like to change the world.
- should be writing a part of my thesis right now but I lack motivation a.t.m.
- have an addiction to girly series, like PLL/S@B/Lying Game/OUAT/Glee/GG
- also watch bloody violent series, like: Breaking Bad, GoT and True Blood
- am addicted to music!
- tend to clean up everything when I am mad or bored.
- want to travel the whole wide world.
- think I have more than 30 nailpolishes.
- like to play around like a little kid (sometimes)
So going on to the questions I need to answer….
– What inspired you to become a blogger? Well, at that time in my life I just really wanted a space for my own where I could write whatever I wanted. And so the blog started as a diary / Psychology blog. Turned out, blogging about Psychology is very hard and it takes a lot of time so I decided to let the blog be about my own lifestyle, my own travels, fashionsense etc.
– Outdoor or Indoor? I suppose I can’t say both haha. Well I love the outdoors, but I don’t like the cold / rainy weather in Holland… So outdoors but in a warmer more sunny country please!
– Least favorite makeup product you own? Uhm…. I actually like all my make-up haha. But what I definately do not like is always getting showergel on birthdays haha, does that count as well? Sometimes if I don’t even like the smell I spill it, deliberately…
– If you had the choice to see your future, would you take it? No, although I would be very tempted to do so.
– Favourite music band/artist? I don’t have a favourite at this moment actually.
– Describe your fashion style. I think simple, feminine,
– What’s one thing you can’t live without, besides any type of technology? A hot shower! 😀
– Favorite kind of shoes to wear? Comfortable heels for sure!
– If you could had the chance to be on the cover of a magazine, what magazine
brand would you like to be featured on? The Italian VOGUE! No doubt about it! I can’t read Italian very well but I can speak a little bit and I really love the magazine! So stylish, always love their covers!
– Favourite Make up brand? SEPHORA! I just love that brand. In the Netherlands when there is a discount in the mall it’s always three items voor €10. That is the moment I buy all my SEPHORA items haha.
– What are two saying that you live by?
1. They always say time changes things but you actually have to change them for yourself. *Andy Warhol
2. But whether it be dream or truth, to do well is what matters. If it be truth, for truth’s sake. If not, then to gain
friends for the time when we awaken. *Pedro Calderon de la Barca
Thank you all for reading, tommorow I will post my created questions and my nominees!
Now I am going to watch a movie 🙂